Episode 13

Unforgiven

Dean: Well, freak's got a type, brunettes. Whoa. This one's got a little bit of a wild side. It's all in the eyes, Sam. See it?

Dean: One of dad's rules, you never use the same crapper twice.

Sam: Everyone uses the same crapper twice.

Dean: Hey, Sam. So, how does if feel to be a fugitive again? Hate to say ' I told you so'.

Sam: You love to say ' I told you so.'

Dean: Actually, you're right, I do love to say ' I told you so'. So, I found out something on, uh, 'crazy eyes McGee'. Turns out you two knew each other.

Sam: What?

Dean: Bilblically. I just spoke to her roommate. I got to say, man, you really got around. I mean, soulless or not I'm actually kind of impressed.

Dean: Sam, answer the phone, damn it. I found the connection between the missing chicks. They all banged the same dude, you. It's you, Sam. The texts, the victims, all of it, it's a trap for you. Call me back.

Sam: Look, I'm starting to think that, that I might have done some bad stuff here, Dean. And so I don't care if it's dangerous. I have to set things right, 'cause I got a frigging soul now, and... and it won't let me just walk away. I'm staying here. And I need you to back me up.

Sam: I don't know about Arachne, but I do know about spiders. One brown recluse bite can kill you. This thing? Look at these guys, that poison's eating them alive. They're just dead men walking.

Samuel: So, what are you saying?

Sam: I'm saying we put him out of his misery.

Roy: You come back around, start hanging out with my wife, and you think this has nothing to do with her? But then... you thought I was out of the way, right? I got to say, you get a hell of a lot wrong, Sam, like that thing you threw me to. You thought it was here to feed.

Sam: She was here to breed.

Roy: Yeah. That thing was playing the mating game, and I guess I fit her profile... Me and all those other poor bastards. She bit us to turn us into what she was. By the time you pulled that trigger, I wasn't human. Not anymore. So bullets didn't hurt me much. Oh, and neither did fire. So after you left, well, we ran. Me, I hid for months, nearly starved. But you know what kept me going? Every night, I dreamed about ripping your throat out. I thought I was sending you a neon sign. The text? Taking all those girls you screwed? I was kicking so much sand in your eye, I couldn't figure out why you weren't getting it! Then Bren tells me you've got brain damage. It's just too good.

Sam: Where are they, Roy... the women?

Roy: Scattered... in the wind. They're like me now. You killed one monster, you made so many more. Congratulations. The only question is, do I kill you... or turn you?

Dean: Sam, you got to understand that all that crap last year, all of it, none of it was you. 

Sam: Let's be crystal clear, okay? It was me.

Sam: I don't know, Dean. If I did this here, then who knows how many oth-

Dean: Sammy? Sammy!?