Episode 5

Live Free or Twihard

Robert: Let me show you my world.

Kristin: Edgy. So... your place... is there gonna be... velvet?

Robert: Yeah. Sure.

Kristin: This is it? But... it smells like pee...

Dean: But I was thinkin' that, uh, I'll wrap up here, and, y'know, make sure I'm not followed... I'll have to take side streets, and I'd have to come at night-

Lisa: Will you just shut up and get your ass home? I can't wait to see you. This phone thing's getting old.

Dean: Ah, these aren't vampires, man, these... these are douchebags.

Dean: Look at this. He's watching her sleep. How is this not rape-y?

Sam: I gotta concentrate here, Dean.

Dean: Well, you wanted emo chicks, I think we hit Ground Zero. Thank you. You think she wears all that rubber to the beach? When was the last time we had a beer together, anyway?

Boris: You're pretty...

Dean: I'm sorry?

Boris: I said... you're pretty.

Dean: Yeah, sorry again, pal. I don't play for your team.

Samuel: What the hell's wrong with you, Sam?

Sam: Whaddya mean?

Samuel: You knew about the cure!

Sam: What? No, I didn't.

Samuel: But we talked about it months ago.

Sam: Not me. Must've been Christian or something.

Samuel: Huh. That's strange, cause if you had known, it'd be almost like you let him get turned. Get a man on the inside? Help us find that alpha vamp we've been loking for?

Sam: Are you serious? You think I'd do something like that, risk my own brother? What's wrong with you? Look, I'm just relieved we can fix him.

Dean: Sam, I can't hear you, your blood is so frickin' loud, okay? Just, just back off. All right, gimme the damn cure. L'chaim...

Dean: Uhm... well, I'm still trying to work through it, but, uh... I'm pretty sure they're not figuring anything out on their own. They're getting their orders from the top... where to go next, everything.

Samuel: Top, as in...?

Dean: their Alpha. At least, that's what I think it is. They've got some sort of psychic thing happening. He sends 'em, uh... I don't know... messages?

Sam: Saying what?

Dean: Honestly? Recruitment drive. Their Alpha's building an army.

Samuel: Well, that's comforting.

Dean: That's not the worst.

Sam: Then what is?

Dean: We don't scare them anymore.

Dean: Yeah. At least, uh... you got my back. No matter what happens, I can always count on you, right, Sammy?

Sam: Yeah. Of course, Dean.