Episode 8

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Crowley: Is that Bobby Singer? Give him a kiss for me.

Dean: I'm gonna say this once. You can take your job and shove it up your ass.

Crowley: Is that any way to talk to your boss?

Dean: You're not my boss, dickbag.

Detective: What are the Feds doing here?

Sam: Oh, we're specialists. They call us in to answer the questions of mouth-breathing dick monkeys.

Dean: Wow. I haven't heard of a skinwalker in years. I'm actually a little rusty on the profile.

Sam: You and me both. Uh, I just got the low down from Bobby. They can change anywhere, anytime. Skinwalkers infect you with a single bite. Otherwise, they're basically a werewolf cousin, silver will drop 'em, they chow hearts like sausages.

Sam: Well, I got to tell you, Lucky, you got us stumped. I mean, why shack up with the family? Is it a kinky think? Do you like to play with your food? Roll over, Lucky. Speak.

Lucky: Go to Hell.

Sam: Already been. Didn't agree with me. So, look... how about I take this silver knife, and start carving some dog until you behave?

Dean: What are you gonna do to that family, really? you gonna put your jaws around that little boy's throat? Clamp down, listen to him cry for his mom? 'Cause I'm gonna guess that these are the only people who in your patheric life have ever showed you any kindness. So it's either that... or you can help us stop it.

Sam: I'm not your brother. I'm not Sam.

Sam: Um, all that 'blah, blah, blah' about being the old me? Crap. Like Lisa and Ben, right? I've been acting like I care about them. But I don't. I couldn't care less.

Dean: Is this supposed to make me feel better?

Sam: You wanted the real me. This is it. I don't care about them. I don't ever really care about you. Except that... I need your help. And you're clearly not gonna stick around for much longer unless I give it to you straight, so... I've done a lot worse than you know. I've killed innocent people in the line of duty. But I'm pretty sure it's not something the old me could've done. And maybe I should feel guilty. But I don't.

Dean: We do what we got to do. And we get my brother back.