Episode 6

You Can't Handle the Truth

Dean: He threw me to that vamp. I'm telling you, it's not my brother.

Bobby: Well, then he's something we ain't ever seen before.

Dean: Yeah, or it's freakin' Lucifer.

Bobby: Did you call Cas?

Dean: 'Course I called Cas. He's not answering. Screw him. I can't wait anymore.

Sam: Dentist drilled a guy to death.

Dean: You mean the... non-sexy kind of drilling, right?

Dean: Are you kidding me? I have been on red alert about Sam, and you come for some stupid horn?!

Castiel: You asked me to be here, and I came.

Dean: I... I've been asking you to be here for days, you dick!

Bartender: Sometimes I think I can't get pregnant 'cause God knows my marriage is a sham. Why'd I say that? I mean, I've been snorting oxy all day. Why'd I say that?

Dean: I'm pretty sure I know.

Busty Patron: I'm sitting like this so you look at my breasts. I just bought them. I need a lot of attention.

Dean: Good luck with that.

Bobby: Tori Spelling. I'm a huge fan. Girl's a real talent.

Dean: Oh, I guess it does work over the phone.

Bobby: You know what else? I get a pedicure once in a while... this nice Vietnamese joint.

Lisa: You want to know the truth?

Dean: Probably not.

Lisa: You've got so much buried in there, and you push it down, and you push it down. Do you honestly think that you can go through life like that and not freak out? Just, what, drink half a fifth a night and you're good?

Dean: You knew what you signed up for.

Lisa: Yeah. But I didn't expect Sam to came back. And I'm glad he's okay. I am. But the minute he walked through that door, I knew. It was over. You two have the most unhealthy, tangled-up, crazy thing I've ever seen. And as long as he's in your life, you're never gonna be happy. That came out so much harsher than I meant.

Dean: It's not your fault.

Lisa: I'm not saying don't be close to Sam. I'm close to my sister. But if she got killed, I wouldn't bring her back from the dead!

Dean: Okay, Lis... I'm not gonna lie. Okay, me and Sam, we... we've got issues. No doubt. But you and Ben-

Lisa: Me and Ben can't be in this with you. I'm sorry.

Dean: You're covered in blood until you're covered in your own blood. Half the time, you're about to die. Like right now. I told myself I wanted out... that I wanted a family.

Veritas: But you were lying.

Dean: No. But what I'm good at... is slicing throats. I aint a father. I'm a killer. And there's no changing that. I know that now.

Sam: Okay, okay. You want the truth? Here it is. Here it is. God's honest. She was right. There's something wrong with me, really wrong. I've known it for a while. I lied to you. Yeah. And... I let you get turned by that vamp. Because I knew there was a cure, Dean, and we needed in that nest! And I knew you could handle it!

Sam: Ever since I came back, I am a-a better hunter than I've ever been! Nothing scares me anymore! 'Cause I can't feel it. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think... I need help.