Episode 12

Like a Virgin

Castiel: Let me tell you what his soul felt like when I touched it. Like it had been skinned alive, Dean. If you wanted to kill your brother, you should have done it outright.

Bobby: Like my daddy always said, just 'cause it kills your liver don't mean it ain't medicine.

Dean: "I've decided I'm going to give Stan my most precious gift."

Sam: Wow. That sounded really creepy coming out of your mouth.

Dean: I think I delivered it.

Sam: You know, it's comforting.

Dean: What's that?

Sam: I died for a year, came back, and you're still not funny.

Dean: Shut up. I'm hilarious.

Dean: What do you know about dragons?

Bobby: What? Nothing.

Dean: Seriously.

Bobby: Well, they're not like the Loch Ness monster, Dean. Dragons aren't real.

Dr. Vistak: Bobby Singer. Tell him something for me next time you see him.

Dean: Hmm?

Dr. Vistak: Actually, just kick him in the jewels. That's more poetic.

Dean: You rocks think you're so smart. All right. Welcome to the 21st century. All right stand back.

Dean: Ugh! God. Just when I get used to a smell, I hit a new flavour. Dude, we have been here for hours. there is nothing. I think the lore is off. Hey, what if, uh.. What if dragons like nice hotels?

Sam: You know, I knid of feel like I got slipped the worst mickey of all time... and I woke up to find out that I had burnt the whole city down. And you can say it wasn't me, but... I'm the one with the Zippo in my pocket, you know? So I'm not sure it's that cut and dry. And, look, I a-appreciate you trying to protect me. I really do. But I got to fix... What I got to fix. So I need to know what I did.

Bobby: It's monsterland. According to this, it goes by many names, most of which I can't pronounce, but I'm thinking you know Purgatory.

Dean: Purgatory? Awesome. Well, that is good to know. So, you're saying that these, uh, dragon freaks were squatting in the sewers and reading tone poems about Purgatory?