Episode 9

Clap Your Hands If You Believe

Sam: Okay, if you want to add glitter to that glue you're sniffing, that's fine, but don't dump your whackadoo all over us. We'd rather not step in it.

Dean: Empathy, man. Empathy. I mean, the old Sam would have given her some, some wussified, dew-eyed crap.

Dean: Empathy, Sam! Empathy!

Sam: They still after you?

Dean: Come on!

Sam: Yeah, right. My brother was abducted so I'm pretty good on the whole proof part.

Sparrow: Your brother was abducted?

Sam: Yeah.

Sparrow: Oh my God.

Sam: It's fine. I mean, I've had time to adjust.

Sparrow: Did it happen when you were kids?

Sam: No, like, half an hour ago. So, you've been hunting UFO's for over three decades and you basically have no concrete data and zero workable leads.

Dean: What the hell?

Sparrow: Oh that's Dean! Sam, they brought your brother back. Okay. It's all right, Sam. I so totally understand that you need time as a family. But it's just... what were they like?

Dean: They were grabby, incandescent douche bags. Good night.

Dean: Well, uh, there was this... God help me, Sam, there was this bright white light!

Sam: It's okay. Safe room.

Dean: And then suddently, I was, uh, I was in a different place. And there were these beings, and they were too bright to look at, but I could feel them pulling me towards this sort of table-

Sam: Probing table!

Dean: God! Don't say that out loud!

Dean: I went crazy. I started hacking and slashing and firing. They actually seemed surprised. I don't think anybody's ever done that before. Yeah. I had a close encounter, Sam, and I won.

Sam: You should take a shower.

Dean: I should take a shower. I'm gonna, I'm gonna take a shower now.

Dean: Oh no. Not again. Nipples?

Dean: It was a, a little... naked lady, okay?

Sam: It was a what?

Dean: It was a... it was a little, glowing, hot naked lady. With nipples. And she hit me.

Dean: God, is it on me? I feel like I've got the crazy on me.

Sam: No. You did sit in some glitter, though.

Sam: What am I supposed to do?

Dean: Fight the fairies! You fight those fairies!! Fight the fairies!!!

Sheriff: I'm just trying to understand exactly what kind of hate crime this even was.

Dean: It wasn't a hate crime.

Sheriff: I mean, if this gentleman were a full-sized homosexual, would that be okay with you?

Dean: I don't hate any size person, or any size... gay... guy.

Sam: There's no freaking way a leprechaun can do what angels cannot.

Wayne: Angels. Please. I'm talking about real magic, sonny. From my side of the fence. Got a way of getting in back doors.

Sam: It was a deal. When's a deal ever been a good thing?

Dean: Just making sure that's where your head's at. That you're not having second thoughts about getting your soul back.