Episode 19

Mommy Dearest

Bobby: I'm looking, but I'm thinking maybe it's time you made a call.

Dean: Why has it always got to be me that makes the call, huh? It's not like Cas lives in my ass. The dude's busy... Cas, get out of my ass!

Castiel: I was never in your... Have you made any progress in locating Eve?

Castiel: I'll search the town. Give me a moment.

Dean: Cas, we can still see you.

Castiel: Yeah, I'm still here.

Dean: Okay, well you don't have to wait on us, you-... Well not it just looks like you're pooping.

Dean: Well, that's great, because without your power, you're basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Sam: I think you hurt his feelings.

Dean: Well what kind of doctor calls the CDC and then stashes the gooey corpse in the shed?

Sam: Alright, Dean and me are gonna go in. You two stay here and watch the door. If something comes out, shoot it.

Dean: Yeah. Best guess, silver bullets.

Castiel: I'm fairly unpracticed with firearms.

Dean: You know who whines? Babies.

Bobby: They won't take long.

Castiel: You don't know that. They may find more wayward orphans along the way.

Bobby: Oh, don't get cute.

Castiel: Right. Pardon me for highlighting their crippling and dangerous empatheeic response with "sarcasm". It was a bad idea, letting them go.

Dean: Is there anybody in this diner that is not a flesh-eating monster?

Sam: Uh, me and you.

Dean: Okay, well let's get the hell out of here.

Dean: He wants Purgatory, right? Location, location, location.

Eve: Is that what he told you? It's about the souls.

Sam: What about them?

Eve: Their power, you simple monkey. Fuel. Each soul a beautiful little nuclear reactor. Put 'em together, you have the sun. Now think what the king of hell could do with that vast, untapped oil well. How powerful he'd be. Now Crowley wants to siphon off my supply, and torture my children to do it? Okay fine. I'll quite playing nice. I'll turn you all. Every soul, mine. Let's see how hot his hell burns when everyone comes to me. He asked for it.

Sam: Hey Cas, um, Dean's bleeding pretty good.

Dean: Yeah, I think she turned me into a Jefferson Starship. Could you clear that up too?

Crowley: Really, Cas? This is getting ridiculous. How many times am I gonna have to clean up your messes?