• I N F O •

This isn't an update, sorry. However, I realized it would be best to explain some things and give you guys a bit of a reference sheet.

Here are the main right characters and their powers:

Rage: Flora, fauna, earth, air, water, ice, fire, and shadows
Gage: Water
William: Flora
Nekoda (Nuh-KOH-Duh) : Ice
Darkon (Dark-uhn) : Earth
Asher: Fauna
Boaz (BOW-ahz) : Fire
Kolton: Air

Powers explained a bit:

Water: This is a pretty obvious one... Someone with complete control over their water powers can: create water, use the water they find around them and control it, and breathe underwater.

Flora: This means they have control over plants and can talk with the plants with their minds. Unfortunately, many people with this power have a hard time quieting the voices of the many plants everywhere.

Ice: Power over ice allows you to create ice out of nothing and freeze anything, including (but not limited to) people, water, air, etc.

Earth: A lot of people think dirt when they hear this elemental power, but that is not quite true. This refers to the minerals themselves. Someone with earth powers can find the metals/stones they want, create them, control them, and then their skin into stone.

Fauna: This power is the power of animals. They are able to speak with animals and control them at will, both mentally.

Fire: Fire powers allows control over fire and heat, but not necessarily energy itself. They can't be burned, but they can, at times, feel heat.

Air: This power allows the person to control the air. They can create it, purify it, and move it at will. This means that they can create a breeze or a concentrated blast of air, like an air gun.

Shadows: Shadow powers allow someone to manipulate shadows and create them or make them disappear completely. With enough practice and training, they can also turn themselves into shadow and travel through the shadows. A person with the shadow element will never need to sleep, but they can if they choose.

Some other characters to keep in mind:

• Victoria (Rage's best friend)

• Trent (Victoria's boyfriend)

• Seraphina (The stick insect from school)and

• Amadeus (Also goes by the fighting name Wolfgang, is Darkon's abusive older brother)

• Flynn (Rage's manager at the underground fighting ring)

• Raven (The name Rage uses when she fights)

• Ms. Valdez (Rage's nemesis)

I think that's it, but I might edit this later. *shrugs*

As always, if you have any questions at all, feel free to comment!

Jade

Whoops! Completely forgot...

These amazing covers were made by lil_lunar who is an amazing author

These amazing covers were made by lil_lunar who is an amazing author. Be sure to check out their works and give them a follow!