Chapter 1

Tord followed Tom all the way to his house. He knocks on the door three times letting Edd know it was him.

"Come in!"

Tom opened the door and found his old pal cooking food for the three of them while Matt was on the couch watching a show called 'The Children'.

Tom pulled Tord in and closed the door behind them.

" Έχω έναν νέο φίλο Έντ!" (Hey I have a new friend Edd!")

"Oh! Hello! Whats your name?"

"Tord Lawson. Its nice to meet you."

"Likewise. Be glad I made extra food today. Otherwise someone wouldn't be eating."

Edd glances at Tom who crosses his arms.

"Hey!"

"Kidding. Come sit."

He hands out plates full of food. Tom recognized it immediately and started to dig in. Tord digged in too while Matt was picking at it. He pinched his fork into a piece of fish and stuck it in the air.

"Umm...I am not quite fond of seafood."

"Nonsense! Once you get to eat this, you will be delighted with it."

"I suppose..."

Matt places the fish in his mouth and chews. Tom, Tord, and Edd stop to see his reaction. Tord questions him.

"Well?"

"Its amazing! My I have never tasted anything so well made before! How do you do it?"

Tom looks over at Edd. He knew where he got the cooking skills. Tom's mom from ancient Egypt. He remembered both of them being taught how to cook all sorts of dishes since she helped the cooks there.

Tom cleared his throat and responded for Edd who seemed down. He was also remembering.

"Edd actually got taught by my mother back in Greece. We lived there for a while after Egypt of course."

"That's quite interesting. Teach me your ways Edd."

Edd looks up and smiles softly at Matt.

"Sure. Whenever you want actually."

"Thanks."

They went back to eating their food and after a couple more minutes, Tom did the dishes while Edd cleaned the table. They had gotten used to doing chores after a few hundred years of being alone in houses and cottages.

Tord and Matt sat on the couch and chatted for a while. They were talking about their favorite color, favorite show and favorite dishes.

"Tord, I was wondering. Will you come and live here with us? Tom basically introduced you into this household."

"Hmm...it depends. Its if they accept me with open arms you know. Isn't that right Thomas?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Well having both you and Edd accept me into this place. You guys seem like a nice group to hang around with and I could use some company you know."