Chapter 25

Recap: Larissa and Gray are sneaking into the base in order to figure out what Tord is planning. At the same time, Patrik's execution is in plan with Pau behind the trigger.

-With Tord-

With his large hands behind his back and a straight, broad posture, Tord walked down the halls of his Base that led towards the Execution room for Patrik's death.

Pau was carrying a large, black pistol with what seemed like a transparent end that silenced the bullet. It was filled with venom causing the death to be more deadlier and painful.

The dutch man was walking with narrowed eyes and a stern look that spooked everyone that saw him. Tord grinned a little but not too much to show his excitement.

He wanted to see the fear in Pat's eyes when he sees who will be the one that will claim his life and send him straight to hell.

"Tord, are you sure that there will be a barely anyone in the room with us? Larger crowds aren't the best option as I believe."

Tord glances and tightens his already fisted hands. He took a moment to answer.

"No crowd. Just like I promised. It's a deal that won't be broken."

Pau nods and looks down at the futuristic pistol. The large red end had the venom loaded and he could see it flowing gently in the provided space, waiting to be released into the world.

He tightened the grip onto the fire weapon until his knuckles went pale white. His thick eyebrows knitted in fury. He had an idea on how to release a small percentage of his anger.

He casually aimed the weapon to the ceiling and fired. The bullet whizzed and created a hole into the ceiling. Then, the venom appeared and started to spread from the small hole creating an even large one.

"I suppose that's one way to release your anger. But keep it inside you for now. You will want to spend it onto the bastard of a traitor."

"I suppose so."

Pau sped a little and stopped in front of Tord. He raised his right arm and aimed at Tord who had barely flinched. Instead, a smile appeared. Innocent yet filled with many dark desires.

BLIP!

The bullet fired and landed onto Tord's left shoulder. It threw him a little off but he kept his usual dominating posture.

"That's for annoying the shit out of me. Come on, we have no time."

Tord smile grew a centimeter more in amusement. Pau had started to finally become the machine he always was since the start.

He digged through the bloody wound and picked the bullet out with his digits. He lifted his cloth to see the once open wound close itself.

Perfectly

His red turtleneck and blue overcoat was soaked in blood but he ignored it. Worst of all, there was the hole from the fucking cartridge.

He caught up with Pau who patted him on his back. Tord smirks and ruffles Pau's hair. They eventually start to joke around when they hear their walkie-talkies firing up.

"Red Leader sir! Where are you? I thought you would be here in your office?"

"In my office? Who is this?"

"This is Sean Flare sir. Y'er not here. We need to speak."

Tord looks down at Pau and they both roll their eyes. They didn't really like Sean alot.