Chapter 15

-With Tord-

He goes into his office and doesn't hesitate to grab his chair and launch it towards the wall leaving a gaping hole with the chair stuck inside it.

He continues by grabbing his shelf and toppling it down to the ground. Books flew out through the other side of the shelf and landed onto the ground with a hard thud. Multiple thuds too.

He went towards his desk and smacked all of his work off. He didn't care as long as his anger left his already corrupted body.

It didn't.

He wasn't sure anymore if he was angry at Patrik for his possible betrayal or at himself.

Maybe he was angry at Tord. At himself. For leaving his old friends behind just for the Army that he decided to lead since the beginning.

'I chose power over love. What the fuck is wrong with me?'

He left

Edd...

Matt...

The love of his life...

Thomas...

Anger rose even more and he punched his hand through the wall leaving his knuckles full of blood. Surprisingly, they weren't broken.

Tord's door was being banged upon but he didn't bother opening it. Noone would be able to help him.

He calmly and coldly went to the window and placed his hands on his face. He sees Pau and Pat walking together and chit chatting with the biggest smiles on their faces.

He could see that Pau felt more for the taller male.

He was lovestruck. And for a possible spy.

He calmly sits down on the ground and looks out. His face blank, no emotion being shown.

He could feel his eyes burning bright red showing off more of his anger.

"-ED LEADER!!! OPEN UP!!"

"Soldier, shut your mouth and walk away from that door like you didn't hear nothing."

"..."

He heard a collective sigh and the sound of footsteps walking away.

He needed time to think. He needed to think about his choices and what his consequences were going to be.

Including the one with the possible death of his 1 mortal friend and 2 traumautized immortals.

'Being me is tough...'

-With Tom-

The gang said their goodbyes and left Ms. Castellanos place to head to their homes.

"Man, I am still surprised she is our abuela."(grandmother)

"Don't be. She is a very nice and peculiar lady. I mean, look who her kids are."

They all laugh and quietly chat more until the elevator reaches to the ground floor leaving Larissa and Gray to go to their home.

They say a quick Au revoir and leave to where Matt was probably worried about their location.(goodbye)

-With Matt-

Matt was the most calmest person in the world. He knew that the Castellanos had a sort of family reunion last night.

He guessed also that they weren't returning until later the next day. Which he was correct about because as soon as he was about to leave the house to buy some more fabric, the door opened and Edd and Tom came through with smiles on their faces.