Chapter 28

-With Thomas-

He was casually sitting on the couch and the door had opened revealing Gray. He was more surprised then usual, hoping it would've been his brother but he decided that Edd wasn't coming back until later.

"Hey gramps. What's going on? You seem down in the garbage disposal."

"If I was so down in the garbage disposal, I'd be shredded into pieces, along with my emotions."

Gray sighs and sits down next to the eyeless male. He was still wearing the Red Army uniform since he left the base in such urgency. There was a long silence between the two and neither didn't know what to say.

"I guess we should start as to how we'll get Larissa back. I know the bitch and she might already be held against her own will."

Tom eyed Gray curiously. Against her will?

"What do you mean by that? Is her patience that thin?"

The blonde male nods.

"She's like the needle and her patience is the thread that is along with it. And that thread is repairable but also very breakable."

Tom shakes his head and simply states to Gray that he's going alone. It left the blonde confused and questioned.

"Gramps, you need someone else to come with you. It isn't safe and we both know that. You are just lucky that the leader himself is in love with you."

"You can call it love but I call it an obsession. He kissed me and shit. Sucked on-"

"Yeah ok I get it. Te quiere meterte lo por el culo y hacerte gritar. Don't need the extra details."(He wants to shove it in the ass and make you scream.)

"You just said you didn't want any extra details and yet made even nastier ones of your own. Contradicting much?"

Gray rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. Let's not get off topic and see what we do to get her back."

Tom groans and looks over at his family member with a large and angry face. He was annoyed that Gray wasn't listening to him.

"I think I don't need to repeat myself. You. Are. Not. Going. We are leaving it at that and moving on."

"No. I am going with you wether you like it or not. She's my sister. She has always been my responibility. And you won't just step in and act like you have been there for her since she was just a fucking baby."

"Pathetic. You think that define someone else's demands is making you seem smarter. Well, it's not."

Tom in an instant had Gray by the back and up against the wall. Gray was having a large amount of pain trying to breathe normally.

"So I advise you to watch it young man. It's the least you can do. And I think it seems that rescue will come later to her. I hope she thanks her brother later on."

He lets go and walks to his room, leaving off Gray getting his lungs to function back normally and also anger to stir inside him like fire. Everything was already going downhill very fast...

-With Andrea-

Its as if as though all of her younger family members come to her for console. Especially Edd. He was probably the most emotional but yet the most cold hearted male if he needed to be.

"So what if you went with Tom? You'd be able to be there and help get Larissa back. You can't just blame all of it onto your brother. Gray and his sister did agree to do it as well. You were there remember?"