Chapter 5

-Home-

Back at their home, Matt was trying to calm Edd down who was freaking out with the escapade his older brother has taken.

"WHAT IF HE DIES?! WHAT IF SOMEONE SHOOTS HIM?!"

Matt felt like slapping the man silly but he refrained from doing so.

"Edd you haven't let me finish. If you didn't notice already, Tord is also gone. He went after Tom."

Edd quieted down and Matt kept his mouth closed too.

Nothing.

Edd started to get angry and finally decided to look for Tom and Tord. Matt didn't try to stop him considering he was afraid of being thrown against a wall and get murdered. Before Edd walked out, Tord opened the door and looked distressed and tired.

"Where the hell did you go?"

Tord looked up and his eyes were glowing red with his grey lifeless eyes. Edd didn't even flinch considering he was never afraid of him. Matt seemed to be used to it considering he has seen Tord angry up close already.

"I went to look for your immortal fucking brother who seems to be having the time of his life with another guy and girl."

Edd raised an eyebrow and gave the norski a bored look. He didn't felt like arguing with Tord so he sighed and pushed the man out of his way.

"Whoa! What the hell Edd."

Edd stops and turns around. His eyes were bright green and seemed to brighten under the dark. They were glowing.

"Shut it. I am going to look for my brother. You two better stay here or else there will be a dead body."

Tord and Matt went back a little. They have never seen Edd so hostile and angry before. Edd slams the door and leaves.

-With Tom-

"So Tom, why are you trying to evade the weird horned guy? What did he do?"

"Asked too many questions about my past. He got to a point where he asked about my family and..."

Tom trailed off and looked down to the ground. Larissa and Gray knew that he was talking about Adri, their great and long grandmother and Tom's younger sister.

"You don't have to continue papá. Its alright. We understand."

Tom looks up and hugs the two.

"Thanks. You kids are great."

Gray and Larissa giggle. Tom chuckles. He opens his eyes and sees Edd standing there. Eyes glowing. His eyes widen and he lets go of Larissa and Gray and he clears his throat.

Larissa and Gray turn around to see a slightly taller male with a green hoodie. He was muscular too. The comparison between Tom and the other male...they were both fit.

"Umm....hey? How long have you been there..?"

Edd takes a long while and grabs the other two and ruffle their hair.

"My grandkids! Thomas...next time I will hurt you badly to the point where you will never walk again. Got it?"

Edd lowkey scares Tom but the blue man never shows it. Tom nods and smiles. He joins in the little family reunion they were having.

-15 minutes later-

"Thomas, please never keep a secret from me for 300 years. I am seriously glad to know there are other relatives. It gets lonely out here you know."