Chapter 24

-With Thomas-

He had arrived home the same day he left. He didn't want to stay back in Norway any longer. There would have been the capability that Tord would send a group of elite soldiers after him.

But surprisingly, he reached home without any interference. Of course at arrival, he was jumped on by his brother and Matthew for dissapearing on the both of them.

Edd asked as to where he went to in which he told the truth.

"An army base? And Tord leads it? How or maybe even why?"

Tom had sat down on the worn red couch with Matthew and Edward sitting on either side of him.

Matt was to Tom's left. He was in his purple lilac sweater and some jean pants. His legs were crossed and his arms as well.

Edward was to his right wearing what appeared to be a much more brighter and cleaner green sweater. It seemed to highlight with the light hitting against it.

His arms were crossed and his legs were spread apart to not murder his junk.

He was worried with Tom and his hair was out of order if you could say the least.

"The part of how is simple. He is a Lawson as we all know. Thor is a Lawson. He left for the 'big city' to pursue his dreams. Those dreams had involved with the Red Army Base and Tord.

Put two and two together and you get your answer. Now the why part is alot more difficult."

Edd lifted his brown right bushy eyebrow in confusion.

"How come?"

Tom relaxed into the couch and placed his arms on the back of the worn out daybed.

"Because Tord has a plan with the damn Army Base that Thor had as well. It's more of an order that he is carrying out.

But I did tell him something that I should probably start regretting."

That caught even much more attention from Green and Purple. They both looked at each other with scared looks before glueing their eyes once again to the red turtleneck wearing male.

"The hell did you tell him?"

"I told that damn communistic bastard that I would stop him if his plans were of no good intentions. I should've thought better of what the hell I was going to say.

I can't go after him just like that. I would need an army that would respect me. To defend the world from becoming a world that can be ruled by a Dictator Communist."

Tom groans in shame. Edd just hangs his head and sighs. Matt displays even more worry to the present situation.

"Tom...where is your clothes? I know you left with it on."

Tom looks over who had asked the peculiar question at hand. It came from Matthew.

"I had to change into someone elses clothes in order to blend in. When I left, I had to get here as soon as I could.

My sweater is still in that damn forest."

Tom had a whole lot of things carried but dropped them instead on top of Thompsons body in case they were carrying a chip that had a tracking ability.

He didn't want to be snatched away from the safety of his home. Or anyone in that case.

"Well, at least you are home now dear brother. It's for the best."

Tom didn't nod or anything. His face was unreadable, blank. He was a white sheet. Edd frowned and looked more into the galaxy-like eyes he contained.