*Christmas Special*

••This is a Christmas Special. So it means that it won't fall into the storyline of the book. It's just so that there is a Special. Ok imma stop rambling. Enjoy the Christmas Special!••

It was snowing in England and people were either inside drinking hot coco or outside, snowball fighting or simply enjoying the cold weather.

This story takes place in a house where 9 people were staying and things were not going as planned...

"Listen here you gremlin, I don't have time to deal with your bullshit. I am trying to bake the cake right now and I don't want it to burn."

The male who was called a gremlin, felt a vain pop in him. He balled his hands into fists and had thought up several ways to murder the baker.

"Listen here Patrik, I may look like a gremlin but at least I am not the one who is going to die soon."

Pat looked at Tom. He smacks the dark eyes male and went back to his cooking.

"You idiot. Stop breaking the fourth wall. This is a Christmas dinner. Deal with it. And I know I am going to die soon you jackass."

Tom rubbed the back of his head in pain and flicked off Patrik before walking out of the kitchen.

Once again, not as planned.

Tord was talking with Pau and Andrea about small things. Tom rolls his eyes seeing Tord trying to seduce Andrea. Unsurprisingly, it doesn't work.

She walks off with a smile and a wave and trudges off to the kitchen to help Pat with the cooking.

Edd noticed Tom standing alone so he called him over to the couch where Larissa, Gray, and Matt were seated.

"Hey Tom. What happened in the kitchen? You seemed kind of heated up."

Tom rolled his eyes.

"Patrik was being an asshat and called me a 'Gremlin'. Even though he looks like a chicken."

Thomas heard snickers coming from someone so he looked at Matt and Edd who were both just looking at him.

He glances over to Larissa and Gray to see their faces red, holding in their laughter. Tears were at the tip of their eyes as well.

Larissa couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing. Gray followed through and started laughing as well.

"The hell are you guys laughing about?"

"He fuc-fucking called you a gremlin! Ha!!!"

Tom narrowed his eyes in distain causing Gray to chuckle down and shake Larissa back to normality.

"It wasn't even that funny."

Larissa smiles and wipes her tears off. Edd snickered. Not as planned once again.

"Hey guys! Can you keep your laughter down! You sound like a pack of dying hyenas."

The whole group at the couch turned around to see the male in Red in a chair, with his arms crossed.

"Hey! You aren't even supposed to be here! Aren't you supposed to be in Norway or some shit?"

Tom groaned and gave Larissa a death glare making her go quiet. Tord then clears his throat to speak.

"It is a Christmas Special you idiot. You are supposed to be in-"

"FOOD'S READY IDIOTS!!"

They all covered their ears and hesistantly went into the second dining room. All of their mouths watered at the arranged food set ontop of the large table.

There was a large cake in the middle covered in the colors of everyones favorite. Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Yellow, White, Light Blue, and Orange.

There was a roasted Turkey with Mashed Potatos covered in the sweet gravy made by Andrea. There was Potato Salad, Roasted Beef, Wine Bottles, Strawberry Pie, Red Velvet Cupcakes and so much more varieties of delicousness.

Pat and Andrea were at the other end of the table. They smiled at each other and gave themselves a highfive.

Tom got out of his daze and narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"Wait. How did you get all of this done? Weren't you just baking the cake Patrik?"

The male nods.

"We just have the speed of making everythinf quickly before you break anything else. Thank your mother as well. She is pretty quick with her hands."

She blushes and playfully elbows Pat getting a chuckle from him. Pau and Tord looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

Andrea claps her hands in the air earning everyones attention again.

"We will now feast upon this glorious food that without the help of me and Patrik here, we would be waiting until next week to eat. Now take a seat anywhere you would like."

The rest of the gang take their seats and start up conversations about random topics. Laughter and smiles were being exchanged between everyone.

All the hate they had towards each other was placed aside for once in their lives.

That went to plan

Everyone filled themselves up with the variety of delicious bowls of food. Tom and Patrik got along during the feats, Pau and Matt talked up a storm, Tord and Andrea ignored the failed flirting from before and joked around, Edd, Larissa, and Gray were all tossing half-hearted insults.

And until then, the whole gang got drunk and started doing weird shit.

Tom and Tord fucked as well

The End

******************

Alright. That will be the Christmas Special for this book. I hate it but what gives. Merry Christmas to everyone and have the best day ever!

●●HELMO OUT●●