Karma

"If KARMA doesn't hit you, I'll do it" screamed someone as you walked by an empty classroom. The voice seemed familiar, so you stopped at put your ear to the door, hoping you would figure out who. But apparently the door wasn't completely closed, as the second you made contact with the door, it gave way, signaling your arrival to the people inside of your presence. You quickly grabbed a desk, trying to regain your balance so you would fall. Once you were steady, you looked up to see it was Peter who you had heard, obviously talking to Ned, who was right next to him, both were frozen, shocked by your arrival. Peter's gaze went from you to your hand which was resting on the desk, at this you quickly removed your hand, and strained your clothes, trying to figure out how to reason this.

"Uhh, sorry about interpreting your- this??" You said, your voice getting high pitched as you gesturing to Ned and Peter and the fact you had no idea what they were doing, "So, I'm just going to leave now". 

You turned quickly as your face was getting red from embarrassment, but before you could walk out completely, Ned called out to you, "Wait Y/N, we were actually just talking about you", at this you stopped, and looked back at him to see if he was serious. It looked like he was, and for some reason, Peter was glaring at him, but Ned just ignored him and continued to smile at you.

You went away from the door as you closed at, and sat at a desk near them, waiting to see what this was all about. You looked at Ned first, since he was the one who called you in here, but he just shook his head, gesturing at Peter who was currently avoiding you. 

"Am I in trouble?" You asked Peter, concerned, because he usually wasn't like this to you, you guys are pretty good friends and if you did something off or wrong, he would usually tell you straight, not be forced to like this. Peter just looked down and brought up his arms so he could play with the sleeves, and just mumbled something at what you presumed was directed towards to.

You raised an eyebrow, even more confused and turned back to Ned, hoping he could act like a translator. Ned smacked his forehead sighing, before telling you "He has something he wants to tell you, and if he waits any longer it might bite him in the butt". At least that explained the karma thing you heard earlier. But when you looked back at Peter, he still looked pretty closed, and you didn't want to force him to tell you anything because that wasn't a healthy friendship so you told him "If you're worried that Ill be angrier that I found this thing  later than today, I won't be, so just tell me when you are ready okay?" You gave him a small smile, squeezing his arm as you got up and said goodbye to both of them. This time when you left the room, neither one stopped you.

As you walked home from school, you were a little out of it, as you were wondering what Peter had to tell you, what secret did he want to share? And you were more than a little out of it apparently, something you noticed when you turned into a dead end, smacking your nose. Groaning from the impact, you threw your head back and rubbed your nose.

 Looking around, you didn't recognize this particular dead end as one near your apartment, and you decided that getting back on the street and finding a place with wifi would probably be better. You started heading out, but wasn't looking up as you were trying to get your phone out of your backpack. 

So when you bumped into something again, you were expecting something hard like a brick wall, but got something a little more organic like. You looked back up in front of you, to see two big guys holding guns. You were panicking understandably and tried to run past them, hoping that they were not fast.

Unfortunately, they both stopped you and held in place. You started screaming help, but was soon cut off by one the men putting their hand over your mouth, silencing you, "Listen here little girl" he said menacingly, "according to some intel, you know our friendly spidey. Because of that we have to leave you unharmed and alive, because we have message for him" he then paused, looking at your shaking body, and looked back at him partner, unsure all of a sudden, "you do know him right? Cause otherwise, we have some trouble" he asked you, holding out a folder and realizing you. High on adrenaline and to scared to answer, you took the folder and ran off, not even bothering to answer the men. You ran for a couple blocks or so, not looking back at them, until you saw a computer cafe near by. You calmed down a little bit more once you got a seat, and quickly got directions.