Part 1

Part 1

'Arnie... please reduce the speed, What are you doing you will hit someone.''

Lavanya was trying to put some sense in her best friend The ASR who was driving like crazy on the roads of Mumbai with his new Mercedes Sports Car without caring about anything.

Today Arnav was on cloud nine after so much of buttering, his father finally agreed to buy him a new Mercedes Sports car.

So thus, he was on the roads of Mumbai driving... rather you can say flying this new beauty with his childhood best friend Lavanya by his side.

He cared less he just wanted to enjoy this ride and couldn't wait to show his friends this beauty which he has got.

Lavanya relax, you are freaking out.''

'Iam freaking out Arnie', look at the way you are driving you will cause an accident and harm someone.''

He ignored her words.

Lavanya knew her friend is one rich arrogant brat, who cared less about anyone. But one thing what she likes about him is that he is good at heart and a very good friend. He can do anything and will go to any extent for his friends.

She knew it was a waste making him understand and started concentrating on road when suddenly she saw a girl in plane white chudidaar standing on the road side. The girl was trying to adjust her duppata.

Lavanya saw that arnav was about to hit the girl and screamed...''Arnie Watch out..''

'Smaash bang!!!!!

'What the???...

Lavanya opened her eyes which she had closed due to fear of hitting that girl, when she saw the girl on ground wincing in pain by holding her elbow.

'Oh my god... Arnie what have you done?''

She opened the door and ran to the girl.

'Hey Devi Maiyya'', whose face did I saw today morning, first of all this stupid duppatta was giving me a hard time and now this accident.''

'Ahhh...'' she winced touching her elbow which was bleeding slightly now.

Are you okay.. dear..??

She heard a voice from behind...

How can someone ask such a stupid question after hitting a person she thought.

She didn't answer.

Lavanya couldn't see the face of the girl since her hair was covering the face.

She bent down and touched her shoulder, 'are you fine dear??.. 'We are extremely sorry for this.''

Khushi was still wincing in pain.

Arnav couldn't take it any longer and came out of his car.

'Are you crazy lavanya?? Why are you apologizing to her??

'Its her mistake dammit... cant she just see the road and walk. Is she blind or what cant she see such a big car coming in the way.''

Khushi had heard enough... time to give this jerk some piece of mind how dare he say such things to her.

Suddenly she grabbed her bag, without bothering about her pain stood up and turned back with a force.

Her silky long har hit his face due to which he turned the other side, he closed his eyes inhaling the flowery fragrance from her hair. He was still lost in the fragrance when he heard her saying.

'How dare you??? You arrogant rude jerk, after hitting me with your excuse of a car you have the audacity to scream at me. Instead of apologising you are showing attitude.''

She was fuming..

'You think since you have an expensive car you can hit on people thinking this road is of your ancestors. Rather I should ask you... don't you have eyes didn't you see a person standing on the roadside. As such it was you who was driving on the roadside rather on the middle of the road.

Arnav opened his eyes which was till now closed with the blow of her silky hair. He gave a look to the person who was spitting fire on him and he was lost...

For the first time ASR was lost..., he was astound by the beauty clad in white in front of him.

Is she some angel from heaven. He has heard his mother saying when he was small that the heaven apsaras are very beautiful and today he is seeing one in front of him.

Her long silky hair... which was blowing in the cool breeze of winter, her hazel brown eyes ...which were staring at him full of anger.

Her cute little red nose spitting fire and her bow shaped lips now thinned into a straight line.

He was lost, speechless, he didn't know what happened to him.

Khushi was confused and much more angry. First of all this rude jerk hit her with his car and instead of saying sorry he was yelling at her and now he was shamelessly ogling at her... Whats wrong with him??

Lavanya was watching all this with a naughty smile on her face. She saw her friend staring at a girl with so much intensity for the first time. She thought of taking the matter into her hands as her friend supposed to have gone into some dreamland.

'Hey listen dear we are extremely sorry for hitting you, it was our mistake .. I apologize on my friends behalf please sorry...''

Khushi saw a pretty girl with cute dimples on her face, Her heart melted with her sorry.

With a cute smile she said, no its ok , anyways why are you saying sorry its him who has to apologize but I know he is not going to accept it, arrogant rude jerk saying this she walked away.

Arnav was still lost in his dreamland when lavanya jerked him... 'Arnie what happened?? where are you lost??''

'I cant believe this for the first time somebody blasted on ASR and he didn't say anything rather he was mute... What Happened.??''

Only three words came from his mouth... She is beau...ti...ful... and he walked away to sit in his car.

Lavanya smirked and said ' yeh to gaya kaam se''.