Part 17

2 years passed by though not qucikly but still it passed by. In these two years Arnav and Khushi realized one thing that distance makes love grow stronger. Arnav used to call khushi everyday sharing his experiences of his university at the same time how girls literally used throw themselves on him. Khushi still remembers how Arnav had made her jealous every now and then and they often used to fight.

But she knew end of the day he only belongs to her and no chick can come in between their love... that much faith she had in her love.

Whereas Arnav was restless about guys surrounding khushi all the time in college... since they didn't want anyone to tease or distract them from their studies they had kept their marriage under covers... no body knew that they are taken and hence guys never left a chance to approach khushi... though she knew that Arnav had appointed two official bodyguards in the name of Aakash and NK, who used to keep a check on her always which sometimes used to irritate her... but she couldn't help as she knew her possessive husband will never listen to her.

Along with her studies she never used to forget her duties as a daughter in law... though Ratna always used to tell her to concentrate on studies she liked taking care of her parents.

Since Anjali has gone to her in laws house khushi had made a special place in Arun's heart... he used to pamper her a lot... Arnav used to feel jealous of all the attention khushi was getting in his absence as he also wanted to be with them... but one call from khushi in the night and all the craving used to just vanish... their long chats... and how he used to flirt and tease her like hell on calls making her nights more difficult for him.

After few months of Arnav's departure... it was the occasion of Karwachauth and as it was khushi's first Karwachauth she was missing Arnav like hell...

" Khushi please don't make it difficult for me or I swear I will just fly and come in front of you... please love don't cry I cant see you like this you know it... first of all you are fasting for the first time, you have not had anything since morning and now you are crying like hell... please sweetheart stop.''

Ok I will stop... sorry I became emotional... now I will break my fast you wait ok... they were doing video chat and khushi broke her fast successfully...

You know khushi I don't know what I will do when I will come back... the way I am craving for you... it just makes me crazy...

Khushi blushed... accha... now you go to sleep... you have class tomorrow... Arnav said... give my regards to everyone.

Khushi was not sad after that as she knew when finally they will be together life will be blissful.

After few months... khushi completed her post graduation... she wanted to join college as a lecturer but she thought of taking a break and anyways Arnav was going to be back as well and she wanted to be there for him...they have been waiting for this moment since long and now nothing can stop them.

It was decided by Ratna and Arun that Arnav and khushi will go on Europe trip for their Honeymoon... all the arrangements were done by them and everything was planned personally by Ratna.. she wanted Arnav and khushi to enjoy this phase as they had sacrificed a lot waiting for this moment.

Khushi had gone to college to collect some certificates... she knew that Arnav was coming after 3 days and she wanted to finish all her work before that.

Suddenly she saw some commotion outside the college and was wondering what is it about she finished what she has come for and was walking towards the exit when she heard that voice...