Last Part

The rest few days were blissful for them, the last 2 years how they craved for each other to be with each other it was reflecting in their smiles how content they were feeling.

They didn't waste a single minute of their honeymoon, where the days were full of fun as they didn't leave any place left out in their visit and explored several places and the nights were passionate at the same time.

Khushi realized that her husband was too naughty and didn't leave any chance to tease her to hell at the same time making her dizzy with his passionate love making. They explored each other in every way and their craving to feel each other only increased day by day.

It was an another passionate night that Arnav had planned and though khushi's wardrobe was fully utilized with all those sexy outfits gifted by Anjali there was one special packet which was still unused as whenever khushi thought of wearing it she became all shy thinking of how arnav is going to react to her. But today she had seen a mad gleam in him as if he had decided that he will drive her to the extremes of desires and she was excited for the same.

Hence she decided that she will not back out of shy and dress up for her love today.

It was a red two piece lingerie with a netted shrug as covering. When she looked at herself in the mirror she was feeling nervous like hell.

If with clothes on her just with a glance her husband can go crazy.. then what will happen when he looks her in this sexy outfit.

Arnav was waiting impatiently as he knew she was upto something... he didn't knew what it is but he was sure tonight its going to be intense and passionate and horny as well, he chuckled at that thought.

He was standing shirtless as usual in his shorts when he heard the bathroom door getting closed. He slowly turned back to give a look at his sexy wife... who was oozing the oomph factor through her attire.

He gulped hard... god... is she planning to kill me... khushi got what she wanted to see in his eyes... that mad gleam and hungry desire... and she was successful in her plan.

Till date he was teaching her the ways of passionate love giving the extreme pleasure that she craved more and more... but today she wanted to pleasure him... today she want to show him what can she do to him.

He stood standstill not able to move...and she slowly walked to him like a seductress ready to consume him.

He could fell her close... her shrug lying carelessly on her shoulders and inside only it was her two piece bra and panty... her curvaceous body was screaming at him to take her then and there also that deep cleavage which was peeping out of her heaving chest making him groan helplessly.

She touched her delicate fingers on his chest and started to move it slowly towards his throat and finally on his lips... she could see him gulp again and again... khushi... he whispered and she inserted her finger in his mouth... he sucked the delicate finger slowly making her groan and she removed them replacing with her lips and sucked his lips hard while scratching his chest.

Arnav was shocked at her boldness and pulled her by her hair to look at her... khushi love... what are you doing to me?.. you will kill me sweetheart... please I cant take it let me be inside you... I want you... wanna make love to you now.. he groaned with desire.

Shhh... darling not so soon she said... come she slowly took him to bed... but he was impatient... he pulled her shrug leaving her only in her inner wears but she didn't stop... she pushed him gently on the bed and sat on top of him...

He could here some tinkling sound and saw her placing an ice bowl with some strawberries on the bed.

Ohh.. no.. khushi... please come to me... she smiled at his desperate plea and he sighed...he knew she was going to give him slow torture... she slowly kept the dripping ice near his lips slowly moving it through his throat and towards chest... as the ice moved her lips also moved on his skin sucking the coldness of the ice... Arnav was groaning helplessly.. he wanted her now desperately... she was happy that she could make him crazy for her the way she wanted ... she felt proud that she could arouse him to this extent. He grabbed her hair and brought her close to kiss her hard and she too didn't disappoint him, kissing him back with the same passion... there were loud moans all over the room... he turned her back and pinned her below him and bit her near her cleavage licking the spot and she screamed with pleasure.. but she had not finished yet she again came on top of him and smiled at him... now what?? he asked her through his eyes.