Part 3

Next day morning bright sunlight brought different emotions in two individual hearts.

Arnav had a wide smile on his face as he finally knew what he had to do, he was sure once he will apologise to khushi every thing will change, the tension between them will reduce and then they may be very good friends and much more.

On the other hand khushi was hell nervous to go to college and she didn't want to face arnav, she just wanted to ignore him, his intense stares. She was confused why she was feeling strange around him. She was not comfortable with the way he looks at her.

Arnav reached college before time as he didn't want to speak to khushi in front of their friends. He was not used to saying sorry to anyone so to avoid the awkwardness he thought of apologising to her in person.

He was continuously looking at the gate waiting for her arrival, when she entered wearing a bright pink lucknowi chudidaar, with beautiful chikan kaari work on it. She was looking as beautiful as sunshine and he was again lost. She passed in front of him and he forgot the purpose for which he was standing.

Khushi had noticed him standing at the corner looking at her again with those intense eyes and she just wanted to run from there.

Suddenly he saw her going ahead and he came back to real world.

Khushi... he called ...

She didn't stop and was walking fast.

He was getting annoyed by the way she was behaving but he controlled and called her again.

Khushi... he yelled this time..to which all the other students standing nearby gave them a weird look.

One look from arnav was enough for them to get back to their business.

Khushi was angry no she was furious, what is this man upto? he is screaming at me as if he owns me, time to give him some peace of mind.

'Khushi... wait I was calling you' he spoke politely not to scare her.

So what...?? she retorted back, what should I do?.. and what is your problem?, why are you following me?, don't you have any other work?.. cant you understand that Iam not interested in talking to you. Didnt I make myself clear through my silence yesterday..that Iam least interested in your talks or your friendship . Then why are you yelling at me. Please leave me alone.''

What the???' He grabbed her forearm and pinned her to the wall.

Nobody... Nobody has ever talked to me in that tone ... How dare you???'

Leave me... she started wincing in pain... leave me you jerk.

I was right you are jerk... I wonder how such good people can be your friends... I really pity on them that they have to bear you... who doesn't know how to talk to a girl.''

I warn you...next time don't come in my way... I know what your intentions are... the way you look at me it disgusts me...''

Stay away from me or you will see the worse of me, now leave me and go to hell...''

Arnav loosened his grip...and she ran away leaving him all shocked.

Three pairs of eyes were looking at the whole conversation silently, they didn't want to interfere and make it worse for them.

Those were his friends, his best friends who were surprised as well as sad for their friend getting blasted like this.

Finally Lavanya broke the ice and came to arnav.