Part 6

Khushi went home with a relaxed mind after her confession to Arnav, though the tension still seemed to exist in her life with her alliance with Rohan and the worry about how her parents will react to her decision.

Decision??? Has she really made a decision its true she couldnt hide her feelings for Arnav and went ahead and confessed to Arnav but she really dont know what she will do.

Few days passed by and Khushi continued her college life as usual. She will see and face the problem when it comes as she cant ignore her feelings for Arnav anymore.

On the other hand Arnav was all lively and happy now a days he shared khushi's confession first to his mother upon which she insisted to meet khushi sometime soon..

The whole group was happy to see their Arnie back to life again as they had seen him all lost and sad after khushi's rejection.

Lavanya started teasing khushi a lot and Arnav never made it easy for her giving her intense stares and also steeling glances of her in the college premises.

Khushi always made sure that they dont meet in college in front of other students as she was still not very comfortable about letting others know about her feelings for Arnav.

Though he always asked her to meet after college or suddenly used to appear in Library in front of her in pretence of studies.

Initially he was ok of khushi taking some time and getting adjusted to their new relationship, but gradually he started getting annoyed of her ignorance. What irked him more is that she was never uncomfortable when she was friends with him and always used to spend time with him but since the moment they confessed their feelings she always used to avoid him in college or runway in pretence of going home or any other reason.

Lavanya and group saw a very annoyed and angry Arnie in front of them who was sulking like a child.

Ohooo.. somebody is looking angry, lavs... is our lover boy missing someone or rather say pissed off with someone... hmm... NK said with a teasing smirk.

Aakash didnt fail to notice how Arnav was upset and not at all happy with NK' teasing Session. He signalled NK to be quiet and dont invite Arnav to skin him alive with his anger.

Aakash kept his hand on Arnav's shoulder and asked him about why he seems upset.

Arniee... yaar kya hua you were so happy few days back as khushi also confessed that she loves you then what happened suddenly.

I dont know Aakash... I really dont know what she is upto ... is this some kind of a time pass for her. Damn she has not spoken to me properly after that day what does she want. She came confessed her feelings and now she is behaving as if nothing happened between us.

I dont understand her behaviour, I have been trying to talk to her since 2 days and everytime I come in front of her she makes some excuse and runs away. I cant bare it Aakash... I miss her want to talk to her... want to hold her... let her know how deeply and madly Iam in love with her and how much I love to spend time with her.

Suddenly I have started feeling that she regrets her decision.

Lavanya understood what khushi is trying to do and decided to speak to Arnav.

Arnieee.. try and understand this is all new to her she is not a person who indulges in affair heck this is the first time she has fallen in love.