Part 9

After a long time he felt like Anjali has finally relaxed.

Di you need to rest... you are looking exhausted.

Chotey... she wanted to tell him share with him about her past life about that part of her life which she never discussed with any one not even her little brother as she knew he will make the whole world upside down for her.

Di... not know we can discuss this later... please...

No Chotey don't think I am a fragile doll who will break down... for god's sake I am your elder sister so stop being grandpa...

Please sit... I want to tell you or else I wont be able to sleep.

Ok Di... If you are ready I want to know everything about this Rohan who has become the main topic of two people who are most important for me in my life.

Anjali smiled ... nothing much chotey... simple and short..

We were friends during MBA... He had his own charm, sweet... happy go lucky guy... it was not difficult for me to fall in love with him as you know I love fun loving people. But though he was good with me as a friend.. he never considered me anything more than a friend. Suddenly after few days he started keeping distance from me.. which I felt weird... initially I felt bad but then it became regular... and I came to know through our common friend that he know what I feel for him.

As I knew there is no point in hiding.. I confessed my feelings to him... he had this neutral expression on his face and I realised I lost my first love... my one sided love... I realised that he will never feel the same for me. I didn't expect him to love me back chotey but... atleast he could have told me something... that why he doesn't love me some explanation...but he didn't say anything which disturbed me a lot.

Then later on I came to know through his friend that he is already committed to someone... who? I didn't know... but I felt major heartbreak... I don't blame him may be he didn't say anything becoz he didn't want to break my heart. I don't know who that girl was but whoever it is she might be lucky to have him.

Arnav smiled... it was khushi di...

What? Now this came as a shock to her... her chotey's love was the girl whom Rohan was committed to...

Di Rohan's and khushi's marriage was fixed in childhood by their parents and that was the reason khushi was denying my love initially... but eventually my love won... Arnav blushed... and she fell for me the way I fell for her.

Di... can I ask you something... do you still love him...??

Anjali gave teary smile

Always chotey... Always... till the end of my life..

Chotey... are you angry with me... that I didn't tell this to you before???

No Di... I can understand... I know how difficult It might have been for you...

Di... Can we go out tomorrow... I mean I am meeting khushi and since she cant come alone Rohan is also coming... mmm... I thought you can catch up with him after all you are meeting him after a long time..

You know Di... when he mentioned about you today there was a special gleam in his eyes which I noticed.

Chotey please don't do match making now.. Iam over it... I don't think I have it in me to face him again... just becoz he is no more with khushi that doesn't mean that he can be with me.. He had made it very clear that he doesn't love me... Iam happy this way.. please.