Part 16

Everyone was on the breakfast table and since today is khushi's first day in shantivan, all the breakfast was made by her as its a ritual.

Ratna was impressed by her cooking... wow beta.. you made so much so soon... Iam lucky to have a daughter like you... but you should not have made so much dear, first day itself I didn't wanted to stress you.

Its ok Maa. I liked cooking for everyone and anyways I love cooking..

But there is a rule you have to follow in this house...Ratna said seriously... and khushi got nervous... what is it Maa... you can tell me sure, I don't want my daughter to be in kitchen all the time for that we have servants and we can always monitor them and sometimes help them as well, but there is no hard and fast rule that females of this house have to cook she said with a smile and khushi was surprised.. in her part of the world females were meant to be in kitchen pleasing other people in the house and that's what her mom had taught her all her life and now suddenly with this new change she was really overwhelmed.

Ratna understood her emotions and gave her a tight hug, Arnav smiled at her... I know what you are thinking beta... this all is new for you.. but really I meant my every word... you are not my daughter in law but a daughter to me and will be like that for rest of the life , now common have breakfast.

She went and sat beside Arnav.. he gave a knowing smile to her as he knew she had become emotional by everything.. but our chotey was in a play mood as well and hence as soon as khushi sat beside him.. he immediately grabbed her hand under the chair without anyone noticing...she jolted in nervousness and whispered slowly... Arnav leave my hand please... koi dekhlega..

Nope wifey.. chodne ke liye thodi haath pakda hain... he started drawing circles inside her palm.. and she closed her eyes with the strong sensation she was feeling.. kya hua khushi have your breakfast beta.. Ratna said..

And Arnav... she will be hungry so just leave her hand so that she can eat Arun said with a teasing smile... after all he knew his son and could also see the mischief in his eyes.

Woh... Dad... no... kuch nahin... I didn't..you know.. he started stammering with embarrassment of getting caught.

Ratna smiled.. ok when do you both have to go college for the results she asked?

Woh Mom... we will be leaving now...

Ok dear all the best to both of you..

Arnav and khushi waved bye to everyone.. suddenly Arnav remembered something... Khushi... you cant come in saree to college so... go and change into some kurta and jeans.

Khushi was confused.., Arnav whats the problem in this attire...?

You will come to know love... please for me go and change no..

Ok... she gave an irritated look... soon she came back with a short kurti and denims... it was weird for her as she has hardly wore jeans in her life.. but with Arnav everything seems comfortable.

Ratna gave a pleasing smile seeing her in this attire... you changed beta.. she asked

Ya mom don't know why Arnav asked me to come in jeans...she said shyly.

Its ok beta... you can wear whatever you are comfortable in...as I said there is no compulsion.

Khushi smiled at her and gave a deep kiss on her cheek bye mom... saying so she ran out of the office and Ratna just giggled at her cuteness.

When she came out she was shocked to see Arnav on his bullet looking as sexy as ever and she was like hawww...

Hmm so this is the reason you asked me to change right Mr. Raizada...?