Part 4

What happened...what just happened he didnt knew.. he just knew that few mins back his life was in his arms... he was lost in ecstasy and now everything is empty he has lost her, more than that he has lost her trust her friendship.

Oh god... did i do so wrong that you had to punish me like this'' saying that he brokedown on the green grass of the garden.

Lavanya was searching for her friends, few mins back she had seen arnav and khushi lost in each other and dancing forgetting the world around them and now they were nowhere to be found.

She had a naughty smirk on her face while walking out of the hall when suddenly she saw khushi running out of the garden with tears in her eyes. She was weeping badly.

Khushi... she called..

Khushi... what happened??'' Wait...

But she didnt stop and then lavanya saw her getting into the cab and leaving.

She was confused about her friends behaviour, what made her cry, she was with arnav. Suddenly she thought of searching for arnav, meanwhile even NK and Aakash joined her. They were searching for Arnav and the sight they saw shocked them.

They saw a broken and shattered ASR on the ground kneeling down with tears in his eyes.

Lavanya couldnt see this scene and she ran to him. She got on the floor in front of him.

Arnie... Arnie what happened??'' she shook him by his shoulders.

Arnav faced her and broke down in her arms by hugging her tight.

I lost it Lavnaya... I screwed everything, I broke her trust... she will never talk to me... She left me all alone Lavanya... I cant take it, I cant bare the pain, I want her... I want her... please do something.''

Lavnaya too hugged him tight, she had tears in her eyes, this was the first time she has seen him breaking down like this, she couldnt accept a shattered ASR.

She wiped her tears and thought of asking him what the matter is.

Soon Nk and Aakash made him stand and took him to a bench nearby.

Tell me Arnie what happened?? Lavanya asked.

Arnav was quiet, but he knew his friends wont leave him without an answer and he too wanted to just share to releive himself from the pain.

He explained everything to them how they danced, how he took her to the garden and then the kiss..

Lavanya listened everything carefully...

She was shocked that so much happened withing just few mins.

She cleared her throat.. Arnie let me ask... are you guilty of what you did??'

Arnav raised his eyes to her question... NO... NEVER... I love her, I love her like mad and I kissed the girl I love. Its just that I should have confessed first and then taken this step but I dont know what happened... I coulnt control my feelings... I was about to tell her today that how much I love her..''

I didnt want all this to happen so fast.

You are right Arnie... I agree you love her and hence you kissed her... but think from her point of view.. she doesn't know that you love her and suddenly the kiss shocked her. U shouldnt have done this Arnie...'' Lavanya said.

Aakash kept a hand on his shoulder and said, what about her arnav did she kiss you or did she oppose you.. stop you.

The answer was crisp, NO... she didnt..