Part 7

Khushi was all in smiles when she reached home. This didn't go unnoticed by her mother and what she saw... confused her more... more than smiling her daughter was blushing.

Khushi... she called in a stern voice to which khushi got jerked and came out of her dream land.

Where were you??? Her mother asked..

Today you are late from college you didn't even tell me that you will be coming late can you please care to explain me where the hell were you this long???

Woh... amma... khushi started stammering... the way khushi has been brought up in a conservative family she was not quite used to lying as she was always scared of getting caught hence she was really tongue tied as to what she will reply.. but she also new that her mother will not let her go unless she answers her question.

Iam asking you khushi where were you???... her mother shook her a bit bringing her attention back.

Woh.. amma Lavanaya had some work in library because of which we became late.. nothing much she said lying to her mother for the first time.

This is what happens when you fall in love... she thought, you tend to start lying to each and every person.

Iam not quite buying that excuse khushi... I am observing you from last few days.. you have changed after you joined college. One moment you are sad and depressed and today when I see.. you are all smiling due to some unknown reason.

Is there something you are hiding from us???... don't indulge yourself in unwanted things that you may have to regret later let me be clear about it.

We are allowing you to study only because Rohan bitwa agreed to it don't make us regret our decision.

What happened garimaji??? Why are you eating her alive with your words.

Dekhiye ji... very soon I want to get her married I don't want to wait any more the more she roams around with her frinds the more Iam worried. If something happens what will we reply to Rohan and his parents.

Ohhhooo garimaji you are just over exaggerating the matter. What happened that you are saying all these things making our bitiya sad. See.. she is in tears with your harsh words. Khushi was weeping like anything hearing her mothers taunts, more than her mothers words what was making her more upset was the reality of her life and her relationship with Arnav. She doesn't have the right to love or to be happy.

Shashi was always soft to khushi hence couldn't see his daughter in tears. Go bitiya go inside your room and dont feel bad about what your mother said. She is just worried about you.. you being our only daughter. Khushi left the room with disturbing thoughts running around her.

Once she reached.. she couldn't control and fell down on bed crying loudly. Hey devi maiyya... hum kya kare... I cant marry rohan... I cant leave Arnav I love him too much devi maiyya.. and more than me... he loves me so much that he will not let me go from his life. How will I handle this I cant go against amma and babuji... is loving someone a sin please tell me... help me...

Suddenly she heard something vibrating beside her... she opened her bag to see what it was..

Flashback...

Arnav its late I need to go... Amma will be worried... khusi said after coming out of his embrace.

Arnav was not ready to let her go... khushi please... thodi der aur... I want to be with you.. Arnav said..