Part 11

While going home today four hearts were beating restlessly anticipating about the future... how it is gonna be.. will it be exciting? full of thrill? at the same time worried as well thinking whether their love will find its way.

One heart was not at all in peace and that was khushi's, the kind of madness she saw in Arnav's eyes today scared her till her core, what if he does something stupid, she knows he is mad about her and can go to any extent but still he has to understand that things are not smooth, they all were tied in delicate situation, a little tilt or mishap can make things worse.

While dropping khushi home Rohan could see the worry on her face and he knew she was scared.

He knew what he had to do and he will do for himself, for khushi her love and most importantly his love his anjali.

When they reached khushi's house her parents welcomed Rohan with all the love and pride thinking him as their future damaad.

Bituwa please have dinner and go... now I cant let my damaad go empty stomach right, Garima smiled...shashi too joined her and both khushi and rohan gave a restless smile as if hiding their nervousness.

And most importantly we wanted to talk to you... Now Rohan became all the more scared... actually bituwa we wanted to ask when should we start the preparations for the marriage as you know now since you are back there is no point in extending this.

We had a discussion with your parents today on phone and they were also of the same opinion.

Khushi just left the room not able to bare the discussion, though her parents thought that she may be shy, still the way she left in hurry made them wonder and gave negative vibes as well but they ignored it thinking that every girl becomes nervous on hearing about her marriage.

Rohan had to say something, he knew... Mmm Actually uncle I was just thinking why should we hurry ... khushi's exams are going to come and I don't want her to take any stress during exams can we talk this after exams.

Garima and shashi were not happy about this as anyways they were not very fond of khushi continuing her studies but since Rohan is going to be her Husband they thought he has a right to decide.

On the other hand khushi was controlling her tears, now she didn't have it in her to bare the thought of Arnav going away from her, she knew how stubborn her parents are and also know that even if she tries she can never go against them, that is the hold they had on her.

But she was really scared..she knew her exams are going to come but though being a bright student she was not able to concentrate due to the big hurricane that is going to hit her life.

Devi maiyya... please give me strength... I dont want to loose him... for the first in life I have felt what is love, being loved by someone... cared by someone.

Garima always wanted a boy hence when she gave birth to payal, though she was not so happy... being pregnant for the second time gave her hopes but then khushi was born and her dreams of having a son vanished.

Khushi's parents always considered her sister and herself as responsibility which they wanted to hand over to their respective grooms and hence had never really thought of their dream, though payal had accepted this fact, khushi was one girl who had dreams, that one day her knight in shining armor will sweep her of her feet and though she was not so hopeful about her future she always thought that devi maiyya will listen to her, but when her marriage was fixed to Rohan all her dreams and hopes were shattered, she knew that rohan was a nice and sweet guy but she never loved him and hence when she met Arnav, suddenly she felt that he is the guy whom she had always dreamed about but one thing she forgot is that dreams never become reality and now the way things are moving too fast for her bad she was feeling like her life, her love is slipping away from her hands, but one thing she trusted is her Arnav her love she knows that he will find a way.