Part 10

Next day as planned they all decided to meet. Khushi's parents were all excited of khushi going with Rohan as they thought these meets were necessary as they are going to get married.

This thought didn't go well through khushi as somehow she was feeling like she was ditching her parents. Rohan consoled her that everything will be alright.

There was hell lot of nervousness in Anjali's mind as she was going to meet Rohan after so long.

Whereas Rohan had no clue as to what surprise was waiting for him.

Anjali spent lot of time deciding on what to wear, she didn't know what will be rohans reaction after seeing her, but still she wanted to dress up today... for him...

Arnav and khushi had decided to meet at the same restaurant. Rohan and khushi had already reached as the restaurant was closer to Khushi's house.

Suddenly Rohan saw from far that someone else was also accompanying Arnav and as they reached closer.. he was shocked and surprised to see Anjali with Arnav looking as beautiful as ever. He stood up from his seat and was lost in the beauty who stood before him, whom he thought he had lost long back.

Anjali... He whispered... but she heard it...she couldn't believe she was meeting that man whom she thought she lost forever, who she had vowed to love for her entire life.

Hi... Rohan.. she said hesitatingly...

She was not able to face him... after the way she had confessed her love years back and the way he had ignored her feelings towards her... it was difficult for her to come around.

Suddenly she felt emotionally drained out.

Mmm... Rohan I think... you and Di can catch up for sometime... as you both are meeting after a long time. I wanted to discuss something with khushi... if you don't mind please excuse us.

Anjali's eyes widened with surprise.. she never thought Arnav will leave her alone with Rohan like this.

Chotey... chotey listen..., but arnav didn't listen

Khushi slightly nudged arnav while leaving Rohan with Anjali..

Arnav what was that... how boldly you pulled me from there what will di be thinking... I was meeting her for the first time and you didn't even introduce her to me properly.

Believe me sweetheart we have our whole life for introduction right now I thought Di needs to speak to Rohan what you think??? Khushi smiled ya I hope they sort out their differences and get back together.

Hmmm... Hope so..

Rohan asked Anjali to take a seat...He didn't know how to start... where to start... first of all he was not able to digest the fact that anjali was in front of him.

Suddenly he felt like he had fallen more for her... she was looking more beautiful and mature.

Hi... he said hesitantly.

Hi... she replied while tucking her hair behind, she was trying to see everywhere else except him.

Suddenly the years back yearning came back to her and she looked at him once as if she wanted to have a fill of him and what she saw gave her goose bums.

He had the same emotions as her in his eyes, and she heard something which she couldn't believe.

I missed you...

What... she asked getting confused... you missed me... says the guy who very conveniently removed me like a dust from his life. I cant believe this.