Part 12

Next Day the bright morning brought hopes in every ones life. Rohan was relaxed that his parents are with him and they understand, he was feeling content, but at the same time he had a nagging feeling that khushi's parents will react in an opposite manner, they will not let go of this matter and he feared that somehow this will spoil relationships which he didn't want.

Rohan had called Anjali and discussed everything with her and her happiness knew no bounds that finally she can dream of the anticipated future. She was also happy for her chotey that the biggest hurdle in his love life has somewhat removed, but Rohan's worry was also transferred into her mind about khushi's parents reaction.

Rohan had decided that he will discuss and take matters into hand soon and for that he had to make his parents meet Anjali as soon as possible and hence he informed her that he is coming with his parents to meet her. They are keen to meet their son's love interest and their future daughter in law.

Anjali's happiness knew no bounds she was anxious nervous and whole lot of emotions were running through her veins.

She informed Ratna and Arun that Rohan is coming with his parents to meet her and they were too excited. Though as parents they were upset that soon their doll is going to leave them but at the same they were happy for her, that finally their daughter has started feeling happy in her life.

Ratna had done all the arrangements to welcome the guests, she wanted to herself dress her doll... she should look like a princess today. Anjali was wearing a dress of her chotey's choice.. he had made it very clear that he will himself select sari for Anjali and he was proud of his choice she was really looking a princess.

Di... aaj toh Rohan ghayal ho jayega you are looking extremely gorgeous.. he whispered in Anjali's ears.

Choteyy... she punched him... don't tease me, Iam already nervous... will his parents like me?

Di... if they will not like you means they are blind, my di is the best there is no comparison to her beauty ok..he said in a finality tone.

Chotey... don't boost my confidence by saying all these things... vaise khushi is also very beautiful... don't you think so... she said in a teasing tone.

Di..., Oh no let her pinch herself her chotey... is blushing.

Arnav left smiling... thinking about pair of hazel eyes who has given him sleepless nights.

Ratna couldn't handle so much of mushyness, both her kids were so much in love, she prayed to all mighty for their smiles to be intact.

Arnav was lost in his dream land thinking about khushi, how she looked in the diwali party in that red saree... making him go crazy and do things that he has never done in his life. How perfect she felt in his arms and the way he was so lost in the kiss... god... he wanted to see her now and take her in his arms... but he knew he needs to have patience.

Finally Rohan and his parents arrived in shantivan and as Arnav said Rohan was lost in Anjali, he just stood there with his mouth open and his father had to literally pull him... Rohan stop ooggling... everyone is looking at you.

Arun and Arnav had to control their smiles...

Namastey Ji Myself Vinod... Iam Rohan's Father and this is my wife Shilpa.

They wished everyone and had their seats...

Shilpa said... I must say Ratnaji... your daughter is really beautiful... we are happy that she will be our daughter in law..