♕ T E N ♕

♕ P E R S E P H O N E ♕

P E R S E P H O N E

I had put on a black long sleeve off the shoulder knitted crop top and black ripped skinny jeans with black faux suede platform Stilettos and a red lace choker. My makeup I just kept natural and blood red lips.

I grab my purse, take off my phone off the charger, grab my keys at the door and head off to my car. 15 minute car drive later, and I make it to Daring. I make my way in and already notice all the sexual tension everywhere. The creepy weirdos staring at the young women. Rapist' look for their next victim. Just what I need to get rid of the anger I have, thanks to Ryker.

I go to the bar and order a couple shots of tequila then a mix drink of their choosing. After downing the 3rd shot I feel someone touch my arm, I look up and see kinda decent looking man. Rapist.

"Hey gorgeous." He winks at me before sitting. Without permission, might I add.

"Hey." I say playing hard to get.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asks while sliding his greedy, disgusting hand up and down my arm.

"No thanks, already paid for." I say looking at the bartender that's giving me my drink.

I quickly thank the bartender before looking at the crowd of dancing people. Sadly I only get a few seconds to enjoy it before dipshit next to me decides to talk to me again. I'm gonna have fun killing him. Slowly.

"Wanna get out of here?" He whispers in my ear.

"No thanks, I'm leaving by myself." I say getting up, I leave some money for the drinks and walk out.

As expected, Mr creepy rapist follows me out and grabs my arm. Forcefully pulling me towards him before having a death grip on my waist.

"I tried being nice sweetheart, you obviously don't make it easy." He says before trying to kiss me. I love my head before he reaches my lips.

"I do, don't I." I smile.

I was about to knee him where it hurts but someone had to ruin it. At first I didn't know who Prince Charming was that was trying to be my savior, until they turned around. Welp. There goes my fun night.

"You ok?" He asks while looking at my face and probably looking for injuries. Cute.

"No! You destroyed my chance of a great kill night!" I yell at him.

I was about to slap him but he grabbed my hand with one of his and his other hand was around my throat having a good but not painful grip.

"Then I'll kill him for you. Don't try to hit me, gorgeous, I'll break that hand of yours." He smirks.

"And I'll break your arm if you try." I glare

"What have I told you about these men you hang around gorgeous?" He sigh, shaking his head in fake disappointment.

"Bite me, I can do whatever the fuck I want. What did I say about you not owning me." I roll my eyes.

"But I do, you're all mine." He whispers the last part close to my lips.

"I'm not." I say trying to push him away.

"You don't have a choice. You. Are. Mine." He tells me.

"Sorry, this Harley Quinn doesn't need a Joker. I'm a lone wolf, I don't need anyone else." I smile at him

He tightens his grip on my neck. To any normal girl, she'd probably freak out that her Air pipe is closing from the grip. I think we already know I'm no normal girl. My thought on it is 'can he go tighter? It's making me very horny.'

"I like it rough puddin' I may not need you to help me kill but I could need you for other things." I tell him with a smirk and my hand going down his chest to his abdomen.

"You're psycho. But you're my psycho." He smirks before moving his hand from my neck to the back of my head and smashing he's lips on mine.

Oh my.

Lord help me.

I didn't even realize how quickly I reacted to his kiss until I moved my hands to his hair, and tug making him groan against my lips.

His soft lips against mine. The electric feeling that's going through my body from his hands and lips on me. I was so lost in it I didn't know that he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him, feeling his hard on. I moan against his mouth one last time before his lips find their way to my neck.

Before we get further, I hear a groan from behind him. Oh shit, I forgot about Mr rapist. I push him off me and slide down from him. I walk to the rapist and quickly pull out my knife and stab him in the throat.

Well this has been an interesting night.

Until next time. (Wink)

THANKS FOR READING!

THANKS FOR READING!

S H A R E 🔗

V O T E 🗳

C O M M E N T 💬

❤️ ~A