♔ T W E N T Y - N I N E ♔

♔ R Y K E R ♔

R Y K E R

This was the longest kill I've ever had. The fucker couldn't be found. I finally made it home, exhausted as hell.

"Persephone! I'm back!" I call out.

Silence

Figuring that she's probably asleep, I go to the room and see a bump in the bed, showing me that she's asleep. I go to the bathroom and take another shower to take off all the blood off my skin and clothes.

After I finished cleaning myself I dry off, throw on some boxers and go into the room. I sigh while walking to the bed, I turn off the light and start getting into bed. I climb in and go to wrap my arm around her until it felt that it wasn't a body. I quickly got up and switched the light on. I moved the blankets and see pillows. Fucking pillows!

"Persephone!" I call out, "fuck!!"

I grab my phone and called an old friend, after a few rings, before it went to voicemail the phone finally answers.

"Ryk-"

"Someone took Persephone, I want her found. Now." I growl the last part.

"Woah, ok start by telling me what happened."

"I was out having fun, like I do once every week, and I come back home not realizing that she wasn't in the bed. After my shower, I got in bed and realized it wasn't her in bed." I rush out trying to hurry the process.

"Ok, lemme check street cameras and see if I can find anything."

I rush to our closet and check to see if she took some clothes, 5 minutes later and Dimitri finally gets back on the phone.

"Ok, so there's a grey honda civic that past by around 1 am. They were driving kinda fast, I'm checking the directions they are going and they've been driving West for a few minutes."

"Could you figure out where they stopped?"

"Yeah, hold up." He says and I wait for a couple minutes, "they went to a secluded area with no cameras, so the furthest I can get you is 2nd street."

"Ok, thanks I'll call when I find something." I hang up and run out with keys in my hand.

I drive fast to the direction Dimitri gave me. The 20 minute drive turned into 10 and i drive past all the buildings until I see the grey car ahead. I turn off the lights and rush out the car. I look inside the car and see it's empty, so I look up and see an abandoned building. I run and and look all over the place.