♔ T W E N T Y - F I V E ♕

!WARNING! MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT!

U N K N O W N

I sit back and watch them look at each other. Good, they should be on their toes, waiting for me. She was always suppose to be mine. The moment she saved me, I knew, we were meant to be.

FLASHBACK

I was only sneaking out to get chocolate, and was sneaking back when someone pushed me against the wall.

"Gosh you're a pretty little thing aren't you?" He sniffs my hair while holding my arms against the wall.

"Get off me you fucking freak!" I spat at him.

"That's sexy, get angry for me little girl." He smirks before kissing my neck.

"Get off!" I spat again.

"Just like that baby." He groans and pushes his body against mine, making me feel his bulge.

"Back off the girl Marlo." I hear a beautiful voice say.

"You back off Seph, she's perfect for me." He purrs.

"I'll cut off your dick and shove it down your throat. Back. Off. You're lucky I'm repeating myself when you know I hate doing that." She says calmly, almost bored having this conversation.

"Fine, whatever." He mumbles before letting me go roughly.

"Good boy." She smirks at him.

I finally see who the beautiful voice belongs to, and I couldn't stop looking. She was breathtaking, she was my guardian angel. I fell in love with her beauty.

The disgusting pig walked away, my angel walked up to me and crouched down, getting eye level with me.

"I'm Persephone, hope Marlo didn't cause too much trouble." She smiles at me.

"N-no, not at all." I chuckle nervously.

"What's a innocent looking beauty like you, in a place like this. You don't look scary and crazy." She says sweetly while she moves a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I killed my sister. I enjoyed it." I mumble, hypnotized by her beauty.

"I'm sure she deserved it, stick with me and I'll keep you safe." She smiles once more before getting up. "Get some sleep, tomorrow I'll find you and you can be with me," She says before walking down the hallway.

FLASHBACK END

After that, she did as she says, every morning she'd find me and hang out. No one bothered me after either. She opened up to me about everything, even told me about Flame. I not only fell in love with her beauty but her heart and soul. Even if she didn't have one. Things got more heated and some times she allows me to come in her room and take out our sexual frustrations.

FLASHBACK

"Are you sure we won't get caught?" I ask her nervously.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine. Remember, no one will mess with you here." She looks back and gives me a reassuring smile.

We kept walking in the dark hallway, pass bedtime. Persephone has snuck out and came in my room saying she needs some help, so she snuck me out. Now I may be a killer, but when you get caught or need punishment, it's not fun. The number one punishment they like to use is electrocution. We walk until we reach a room and quickly go in.

"This is my room." I hear her say behind me.

"Bigger than mine." I mumble.

"I have some connections, I'll probably see if they can get you closer to me." I feel her say right behind me before she moves my blonde and pink hair to the side.

I feel her lay a light kiss on the back of my neck. I close my eyes feeling myself get wet. She grabs my arm roughly before turning me around and grabbing my face, smashing her lips against mine. I melted against her soft plumped lips. And kissed back, I was 15 and she was 18 giving me my first kiss.

My hands went to her waist and her stayed on the sides of my face and backed us up. She pushes me on the bed and climbs on top of me, kissing me again. I moan against her lips when she bites and sucks on mine. At this point, my sexual needs are soaking my panties.

"You are so beautiful." She whispers before kissing my neck.

I moan again when she sucks my neck roughly. One of her hands find their way to my small boobs and starts grabbing them. She pinches my Nipples making me arch my back and moan. I start becoming impatient and want her to put her hands and mouth to my hot needy sex. Before I know it, I feel her finger slide in my pants and rub my craving sex.

"You horny devil, you want me don't you?" She purrs before sucking her finger. I moan once again and nod.

"I want you too." She whispers before kissing me again, tasting my own needy wetness.

FLASHBACK END

"They got the call."

"I know, I seen." I reply, concentrating on the live video.

"When do you plan on getting her?"

"Soon. She's pregnant with my future child."

"Congrats."

"Her and my baby will be mine soon." I smirk at the screen. "Very soon."

I'll have you back soon, my love.

Enjoy your time with my temporary replacement. You'll be back with me and we'll have our happy ending...

 You'll be back with me and we'll have our happy ending

THANKS FOR READING!

S h a r e 🔗

V o t e 🗳

C o m m e n t 💬

💙~A