"Think about it..."

Camila POV:

I was called in to the studio where I met my manager, Roger Gold, and agents, Todd Jacobs and Kirk Sommer.

"Ok what's this about?" I asked bluntly since I was meant to be spending the day with my mother and Sofia. I was already annoyed because Roger was always on my back about how I hinted about things too often or how I barely use my PR.

"Ok well good news, we got the sound for your new song. It will be great. Wanna listen?" Roger asked handing me a pair of headphones.

"Ok..." I signed. I put in the headphones and listened to the music. It was actually really good. I couldn't wait to start writing lyrics.

"It's good. Really good. Can't wait to write the lyrics" I smiled.

"Good. I'm glad you like it. Now, how was your day so far?" Roger asked with a smile. I was shocked.

"You're not yourself today... I noticed the improvement right away." I joked.

"Funny Camila." Roger rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, what do we need to discuss? If that was it, this was a waste of time." I said crossing my arms.

"Look Camila would you sit down? We have to talk about something." Kirk said calmly.

"What's wrong?" I asked a little nervous. I sat down, eyeing Roger, Kirk and Todd worriedly.

"No it's good news..." Kirk replied.

"Well..." Todd murmured.

"Ok. Just tell me." I said a little anxious. Roger, Kirk and Todd looked at each other.

"Well since you and Mathew Hussey aren't together anymore we um... we need to find you a new PR." Roger explained.

"WHAT?" I said trying to process what I just heard. "Another one? How many do I need?!" I muttered through gritted teeth. "You are basically prostituting me to make out and pretend to love a bunch of different random dudes one after the other." I was getting really mad.

"Look ever since Mathew was found cheating, people have been questioning if it was PR the entire time" Kirk expressed calmly.

"It was PR. They are right." I stated bluntly.

"I know but—" I cut off Todd.

"Do you know how annoying he was? Like everything was planned to scale for his channel and shit. I couldn't stand it. I'm glad he "cheated." I had snapped getting angrier by the second.

"I know Camila but it looked terrible on the label and you. And him obviously." Roger nervously explained. "And anyway you always said you loved him and stuff in interviews with the rest of Fifth Harmony." He added.

"What, did you want me to say what I truly felt? that I'm gay?" I yelled.

Roger shuttered at the words, Todd put his head in his hands and Kirk got up and started pacing not looking at me. Nobody knew this little fact about me except for Roger, Kirk, Todd, my sister, Shawn and Taylor. And my Management has made it hell for me because of it. Things actually got worse for me.

"Camila—" I cut Kirk off.

"No! Just because you're all a bunch of homophobes doesn't mean I should have to keep so called dating a bunch of random guys!! I hate having beards" I was digging my nails into my palms.

"You were more his beard to be honest Camila." Roger sighed.

"I don't care. We were beards for each other. It's funny. He cheated on me with a guy. So what. And you made it seem like it was with a girl. Just to save your asses a little more!" I yelled.

"How do you know all this?" Roger asked now standing up.

"He told me Roger. I asked him to explain. And he did. And I understand because I'm also someone who has to bottle up my emotions for the camera!" I replied angrily.

"Ok now is not the time Camila. This is the contract you signed, ok. Please just listen." Roger yelled loudly. I was so mad. I could explode. We sat in silence for a minute or two.

"Camila. Please. You know this is what's gonna happen. Now let's focus on you getting a guy. Shall we?" Todd spoke after a while. "So we could find another singer? Actor? Do you want another reality tv show guy....?" He continued.

I zoned in and out. "....Yea maybe we could get Shawn back in. He's looking for another beard, too. And you guys are besties. That would work...." Kirk agreed.

I just started fiddling with my hands not really listening.

"Camila, go home, sleep on it, tell us a type of guy, we will find one. Ok." Roger said.

"There's nothing to sleep on. This isn't happening!" I yelled slamming my fists on the table.

"Come on Camz." Todd rolled his eyes. That triggered me. Only Lauren calls me Camz. "I'm outta here. We will talk about this later." I said and stood up. I opened the door as Rodger said. "Camila. Just think about it." I walked out...

—————