"We'll see..."

Camila and Shawn were backstage at Taylor's concert. Camila was all grim and sad and Shawn noticed. He was waiting for her to tell him but she didn't. In the end his nerves and curiosity got the better of him...

Camila POV:

"This is great. She really outdid herself." Shawn said to me happily. I knew he could tell something was wrong.

"Yea it's great." I answered back not looking at him.

"Mila what's wrong? Are you ok?" Shawn asked me a little worried.

"Yea... it can wait." I replied still not looking.

"So you're not ok? Camila you can tell me." Shawn said. I looked up at him.

"Just a rough day. We will talk after the concert." I said, Ending the conversation and facing away from him.

After the show, They all went to Taylor's dressing room to talk. Taylor and Shawn cornered Camila.

"Mila what is wrong? You seem so out of it today." Shawn asked nervously.

"Yea I noticed too. Are you ok Camila?" Taylor agreed. I looked at them both and started to cry.

"Oh Mila..." Shawn said. Taylor and Shawn both hugged me. I sobbed on Shawn's shoulder.

"Mila what's happened?" Taylor asked.

"I- I have to get a new PR. I have to put some random and myself through the whole fake love situation again. Like why can't I just be with who I want to be with." I blurted our still sobbing.

"Oh Camila. This is stupid. I'm so sorry." Taylor said rubbing my arms. "If I find Roger imma kill that guy." She added.

"It's happening to me too Camila. I have to find another PR too. And it's annoying." Shawn said sadly trying to comfort me. "I know what you're going through." He said.

"I wish I could do something Mila." Taylor said. "I don't really know what you both are going through but I can only imagine. I mean I'm the only hetero in the room." She added trying to cheer up the situation. I gave a small smile but then continued to cry.

"I can't keep doing this. What's the point. I'm sick of my decisions being made for me. I mean what's the point in even being here if I can't be me." I cried

"hey! Mila you can't control this. You're gay. Like me. We have each other. Don't blame yourself." Shawn said soothingly.

"And I'm here too Mila. For the both of you. We will get through this. We always do." Taylor kept rubbing my arms. Trying to calm me down.

"You're right. We will get through this. I just don't want to put some random guy through this too. And I feel like I'm prostituting myself to some stranger. I feel violated." I explained letting go of Shawn.

"Hey Mila If that's what's worrying you, I could be your PR. If you want that is. I need to find another PR too. We could help each other!" Shawn said happily.

"You would do that?" I asked.

"Of course I would. Gotta help another sister out." Shawn laughed. "So do you want me to be your PR?"

"If you want Shawn. Totally up to you." I replied. "But I would like it if u were. I'd feel a little more comfortable since you're my bestie."

"Then it is settled. We will be each other's beards." Shawn smiled.

"And I'll be the proud heterosexual mother." Taylor joked. We all laughed and came together for a hug.

"Thank you for always being there for me guys." I said smiling.

"We will always be here for you" Taylor said, Wiping a tear from my face. "Promise." She added.

"Me too" Shawn agreed.

"Same with both of you." I smiled.

"This is gonna be good Mila." Shawn said smiling.

"We'll see..." I said Looking away.

"We'll see..."

—————————