"But Laur you love her"

Lauren POV:

I was in Ty Dolla $igns home going through my Instagram DMs. I was looking at the last conversation Camila and I had in 2016. I was tearing up slightly.

"Boo!" A voice yelled behind me. I jumped ten feet in the air and dropped my phone.

"Shit!" I turned around to see Jailynn cracking up. "Jay don't do that. You almost gave me a heart attack." I said now laughing myself.

"Sorry. It was just too easy." She was going red. When she calmed herself down she said "Dad isn't here"

"I know. It's just some cameras were following me so I went here. I was told people have to think we actually do things together. U know. Like a couple." I explained rolling my eyes.

"Oh yea. Ok. What you looking at?" Jailynn asked quickly snatching my phone from my hand before I could do anything. As She viewed the texts her grin dropped. She looked at me with some sort of sympathetic face.

"Oh Lauren. Why don't you just talk to her?" Jailynn asked.

"Because one, management would have my head, two, camren shippers will somehow wedge in between of whatever happens and brings this all back..." I replied.

"They never really stopped to be honest" Jailynn quickly said.

"Yea. And I can't. I'm just not.... she probs doesn't have time for me. So I'm not even gonna try." I continued sadly.

"But Dinah, Ally and Normani still secretly keep in touch with her. You know that. Which means she has time for them." Jailynn explained.

"She probs won't for me." I said walking over to the window and running my fingers through my hair.

"I know all this BS with the PR making you date my father is complicated but people can just think you're friends With Camila can't they? Or they don't even have to know yet..." Jailynn asked hopefully.

"Trust you being the captain of the ship always having a resolution. They could but... i don't know..." I said. I was so confused by my emotions. "This is stupid." I sighed.

"But Laur you love her..." Jailynn quickly said. I faced her.

"She doesn't love me..." I replied filled with all these emotions. I was about to cry. I could feel tears in my eyes.

We stood there silently for a bit.

"Let's change the topic. Wanna go out shopping and get ice cream or something?" I quickly asked trying to keep my tears in.

"Sure. Oh and by the way, Dinah and Chelsea are the captains of the ship" she added and went to get her bag.
I smiled. But what she said was going through my head.

"But Laur you love her..."

I do love her.

And I always will.

But she doesn't love me
—————————