𝟢𝟧

jieun and i sat at the couch as we watched black butler on the tv. "damn i forgot how hot ciel was." i said, popping pieces of popcorn in my mouth. "oh please, sebastian is hotter." jieun says. i gasp dramatically. "how dare you!" i say, faking offence.

"i miss seokjin's english dub sebastian impression. he was so funny." i could hear the pout in jieun's voice. "you know jae eun, if you had a boyfriend, you wouldn't have to drive and he could drive us places." i brought the blanket that was on my lap up over my shoulders.

"the odds of that are so low jieun. i doubt anyone would want to date me." i say as i watch sebastian, grell, and will hurt angela.

"there really isn't anyone out there who knows me, let alone would date me." i said. "well how about that guy you almost ran over?" i rolled my eyes at the qestion. "he's dating minah." i say.

"well i mean.. that's not the only thing." jieun says as she lays down on her stomach. "isn't this kind of sad that you're here binge watching black butler with your little sister?" i scrunch my eyebrows. "what's that supposed to mean?" i ask, narrowing my eyes.

"jae eun, you're in high school. don't you have any other friends to hang out with?" i glare at her. "hey!" i say, grabbing a pillow ready to hit her.

"i'm just saying jae eun!" jieun yelled at me as she put her arms up in defense. "well until then, you're stuck with me you little squid." i say and throw the pillow at jieun's face.

i think to myself as we watch the screen. what if jieun's right? i mean, its pretty sad. i don't have anyone to really hang out with besides seulgi.. maybe i should branch out like hyejin told me to? no, that's too much work. besides, one or two friends are enough.

𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 061519
𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 092118