𝟥𝟦

it was december which meant it was time for the ski trip. jimin and i had managed to keep everyone fooled, but i don't think i'm gonna be ready to break things off with him.

dad dropped me off early at the school, jieun was still sleeping at home. lucky little squirt. dad stopped the car. "hey, i want you to have fun okay?" dad kisses my forehead and i take my luggage out of the backseat.

i get inside the bus and i see jimin. he looks up and smiles at me, his eyes turning to crescent moons. my heart beat out of my chest and i sat next to him. "hi babe." he whispered, and i can tell he just woke up because his voice was still raspy.

i yawn and mutter a hi. jimin lifts his head up. "you wanna sleep still? you can sleep on my shoulder if you want." i considered his offer and took it, gently leaning my head onto his shoulder. i could feel jimin lay his head on top of mine.

what a sight it would've been. someone must've taken pictures of us on the bus. i felt someone pressing soft kisses on my face.

i knew it was jimin because he liked to pepper kisses all over my face. "wake up baby. we're here." i hear jimin say softly.

i nearly snort at how cute he is. "you're a dork." i mutter. "but i'm your dork." jimin says and i mouth back. god i'm too in love with you. "move then so i can get out." i say, poking his nose.

getting my bags, i noticed how chilly it was. i hugged my windbreaker closer to my body, trying my best to retain my body heat. inside, we'd gotten to choose whoever we wanted as our roommates. jimin came up to me excitedly.

"hey!" he said. "so y-" jimin began but he was interrupted by minah. "you're my roommate. c'mon jimin~" she said, pulling jimin. he shoved his bags towards me. 'find a room for us.' he mouthed and i nodded.

i felt someone lean their arm on me. yoongi had leaned against me, one of his eyebrows raised. "what're you doing here?" i asked. "being a het of course." yoongi said, rolling his eyes.

"let's go find a room to put your's and jimin's bags in." he says, holding onto jimin's things. "great, i have tea to spill." i say and we walk up the stairs to the rooms.

𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 061519
𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 021119