𝟤𝟤

𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘤: 𝘴𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘣𝘺 𝘳𝘮

we got into jimin's car and we were to begin our date for real. jimin drove across the busy streets of busan to get to the heart of the country, seoul. he blasted music from the stereo, giving me the aux cord to play something.

the wind blew through our hair as we drove through the busy streets with the windows down halfway. i never really got to look at the interior of jimin's car fully since we were always in a hurry to get to school and it was normally dark.

in where his speedometer was, sat a tsum tsum of donald and daisy looking like they were kissing. "look, its you and me." i said, jokingly as i pointed to the tsum tsums.

"c'mon babe, just one kiss? on the cheek?" jimin asks, pouting. i roll my eyes and give in, pressing a short and sweet kiss onto one of his marshmallow cheeks.

he in turn chuckled and i could feel my face get hotter. "dork." i say with a laugh. jimin finds a parking spot and gets out to run to the passenger side before i could get out.

i laughed as he opened the door like a gentleman. once i got out, jimin put his hands over my eyes and turns me.

"alright. before you look, can you guess where we are chubs?" jimin asks. "the aquarium?" i ask and jimin chuckles.

"wrong." he says. "the planeterium?" "i'm taking you there another day so, wrong." i groan. "jimin, where are we?" i ask.

with a chuckle, jimin takes his hands off my eyes and in front of me was the hangaram art museum. my eyes sparkled.

"no way! i've always wanted to go here as a kid!" i say excitedly. "you can thank seulgi for telling me that one, chubs." jimin says with a smile.

i'll make a mental note to thank seulgi when i see her at school. "let's get going, yeah?" jimin says, sliding his hand into mine.

"yeah." i say with a smile.

𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 061519
𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 121818