𝟤𝟫

"can we talk?" seokjin asks. i look over my shoulder to see jimin and jieun still playing with gyeoul. i step out onto the porch.

seokjin sits on one of the straw chairs that we had out, sighing in his hands while i lean against the wall of the house. "have you talked with hyejin?" he asks.

"no, not recently. she hasn't said anything recently." i say. "did you mean what you wrote? in the letter?" seokjin asks. "no. well, i mean i did. look can we not talk about this?" i don't want to talk about this right now.

"i can't believe you're with jimin." he says in disbelief. i raise my eyebrow as i cross my arms. "why is that so hard to believe that i'm with jimin?" i ask.

"he's such a fuckboy!" seokjin says. "look, i support you both. it's just. he's gonna end up hurting you in the end and you'll come crying to me." he says.

"jimin wouldn't do that." i say, denying the reality. i know he'll hurt me. because even though jimin's doing all of this to convince everyone we're dating, he's still gonna leave me for minah. that was the whole plan anyway.

"just be careful okay? you can't be so trusting of him." that put me off. "seokjin i think you should leave. i'm sorry." fuming, i quickly walk back inside and ran up to my room, ignoring jimin's shouts and calls of my name.

i sit on my bed and let the tears flow out of my eyes. i can't do this anymore. i see jimin carefully walk in my room. "jae? you okay?" he asks, sitting next to me on my bed. i clench my hands into fists as i keep crying.

jimin pulls me into a hug. "baby it's okay." he whispers as he rubs my back. i cry harder. it's not okay. it's not okay, because i've fallen in love with park jimin.

and now i can't fall out of love with him.

𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 061519
𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 010419
𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘶𝘸𝘶