18

"Alright so here is the deal. Do not say your name. They know me as Lane."
Athena told her roommate as the two sat on the black leather couch.

"I still don't understand why we are doing this?" Luna told her. Rolling her eyes at her panicked roommate.

"Well you agreed and I made a deal so here we are." The younger said with a sigh. "And why are you still carrying that thing around?" She asked pointing at the glass bottle laid on the older's lap.

Luna's eyes were down cast on her feet as she answered "Look I just need more time."

Athena gave her roommate a sympathetic smile. The two had been together for over a year it can't be easy on Luna, it was the first time she had opened her heart to someone.

"So when are they going to call, you have been freaking out for the past 20 minutes." Luna told her with a smirk.

The boys weren't the only ones who saw a change in their friend.

"I-I" Athena babbled not being able to to fathom her thoughts into words. When her phone started to ring.

The younger picked up her phone and put it to her ear.

"Hey." That voice. His voice. It was the same she heard every night before she went to sleep. It still gave her goose bumps.

"Hi" She said, all panic leaving her body. He had an affect on her.

"So..." He answered a radiant smile playing on his lips on the other end of the earth.

"Just don't expose yourselves this time." She told him with a soft laugh as she put the phone down and put it on speaker.

"Was that the guy?" Luna asked, pointing to the phone

"What guy?" Athena innocently questioned

"I could tell you if I knew his name. It's the guy who calls you. Your always talking about him."

"What?!" Loudly came from the phone which pulled the two away from their private conversation.

"Ohhh..." Luna just quietly laughed not knowing what to answer.

"Never mind him." JB said pushing Jackson away from the phone "I have a few questions."

"We" Jinyoung correct once again

"Right." He told him a little sarcastically. "Let's just get started. Okay?"

[Don't Forget To Vote]