26

Once everyone got out of the tight elevator, they all piled into the two black cars waiting outside.

In the first car there was Athena, Luna, JB, Youngjae, and Jinyoung.
In the second was Yugyeom, Bambam,
Jackson and Mark.

In the first car the guys tried to engage in conversation with Athena and Luna.

Athena did her best to seem like she was listening, and made sure to smile however, she just mostly looked out the window to rack her brain on what happened.

But someone in the car, wouldn't take it he refused to sit and be quiet while someone seemed sad.

"Hi I'm Youngjae. You are Athena, right?" He asked with a sweet smile.

"Yup, that's me." The girl responded trying to mimic his expression.

He realised what she was trying to do, and he rather seem forward, then try to see her fake another smile. "Look... I get that you were trying to be professional back there and I don't know what happened. However, I get it. Trying your best to seem unfazed and professional in a  situation, is kinda the story of my life. I understand that I am only your student, but I really do hope we can be friend. I hope you are ok."

This time the girl didn't have to fake anything. She knew from the chat and even their short time in real life, that he was being genuine. Youngjae was bright like that. "Don't worry I am, and I hope we can be friends too. So what do you say, friends?" She questioned extending her hand.

The boy gladly took it as his face lit up. "Defiantly, friends!"

Athena was all happy and giggly until she heard there different text tones (?)
and felt something vibrate in her back pocket.

JB, Jinyoung, and Younjae checked there phones and then scattered to the back window.

This is when Athena to the chance to unconsciously look at her phone.

It was the chat.

Jackson☕: TODAY IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

Yugyeom😧: I swear, this time it was Mark's fault

When the girls looked out the back window they could see Jackson, through the sun roof of the second car, shirtless, and cheering like a maniac.

[Don't Forget To Vote]