29

After all... that. The two cars made it to a tall, modern building in a very nice part of Seoul.

Everyone got out and JB started showing everyone around. At this point Athena was talking to Youngjae, Luna was up front with Jinyoung and JB, and the guys from car 2 trailed behind trying to carry Jackson. Who insisted he was too hurt to walk.

However the makanes quickly got bored and left Mark to the whiny child. Bambam and Yugyeom decided to try and talk to Athena.

"Um, hello." Yugyeom said poking Athena's shoulder. She turned around to see his shy expression and just melted.

"Hi. You must be Yugyeom?" She replied and he nodded not knowing what to say. "Yup, and I am Bambam! It's very nice to meet you!" he told her popping out from the side and shaking her hand.

she smiled at the two, remembering both of their whacky personalities. "Its very nice to meet the both of you." She said and they chatted for the whole tour.

After looking around a bit, JB lead everyone to the building they had first arrived in front of. The all went the elevator and Jinyoung pressed the 20th button.

When the elevator doors opened and they were met by an amazing two story penthouse, with floor to ceiling windows, a gigantic flat screen, and the most beautiful kitchen Athena had ever laid her eyes on. "Oh my God!" She semi yelled before going up to it and basking it's culinary glory.

"So she likes to cook?" Jinyoung asked Luna. She nodded with a smirk "Yup she adores cooking however don't touch her food or things will get ugly."

"Hey! I share with you don't I?" Athena retorted from the kitchen. "Yes, you do and I am forever in love with anything you make." Luna replied with a smile."

"But this place is... wow!" Luna continued, " it looks nothing like the dorms they show on tv."

"That's because they are not." Mark told her as he collapsed on the sofa "The dorms when we were trainees were like that, but this is upgraded version, since we got more popular. Our studio is still down stairs."

"Yup so if you ever need us, we are probably downstairs. But if not you can call me." JB said with a wink and handed Luna his phone to put in his number.

Jinyoung elbowed JB in the rib at this point before clearing his throat "He means us."

When Athena was handed the phone she gave it back to JB. "Maybe later my phone is pretty much dead ." She told them slightly laughing.

Truth be told be told her phone was at 80% but she didn't need there numbers. She already had them.

"Ok..." Jinyoung said, "its late the two of you are probably tired let me show you two to your room.

They walked up the stairs to a large room with two queen sized beds, a walk in closet, and and lavished bathroom. "It's wonderful thank you." Luna thanked the boys.

They all said, good night and the girls went to bed.

[Don't Forget To Vote]