dancing

Jesus, my puberty sweat and hormones are driving me literal nuts right now.

Wendy asked me to this dance her highschool held, and now as her ''boyfriend'' (if that's even our local label) I thought it wóuldn't be such an issue to go with her anyway.

Stan offered me his pink tux from highschool, which I repeat was a bright shade of baby pink. Coming with that to an highschool prom to officially make mine and wendy's relationship offcial would have been devistating, for the both of us. So, I just took Ford's blue one.

Now, I was never a big fan of blue tuxs or suits, but this was actually an well fitting, good looking one, and i already enjoyed wearing it.

Still, everything next to and compared with Wendy would look silly. She is the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen, and that's really everything that matters.

I would sound like a complete dork saying this to her in person, but I believe that we are meant to be. That she is the love of my life. Even if we don't end up together, she will always be the one.

But, for a fact, I know that we will end up together. If I don't fuck things up. Yeah, totally no pressure.

________________________________________________________________________

The most unfair thing about Wendy is is her pure heart and soul, and the beauty she possesses.

I wanted to pick her up. She offered to come over and get ready after work was finish, but I preferred to pick her up. Plus, she wouldn't have come to work anyway.

So, I drove to her house, of course nearly getting unintentionally hurt as the thought of having an 89% chance to meeting Wendy's dad crept into my mind. Yea, my hands were defintely sweating off the steering wheel.

and then i arrived. panic rushing into me. rubbing my eyes probably way to much to let myself know that I for a fact wasn't dreaming, before knocking on her door twice, wanting to run away and never return for anxiety purposes, but definitely not wanting to miss an opportunity like this.

And there she was, her blue dress matching to mine, hair read hair straightened. wearing the right amount of makeup, which could have been completely off, but it's her decision how much she wears of them. she was wearing small jewelries, small diamond earrings. and heels, just to be able to face me. she was absolutely stunning, from the inside and out.

''Hasn't your momma taught you not to stare?'' she asked sassily, before taking my hand in hers. I awoke and immediately felt ashamed, before she whispered an ''it's okay'' quietly into my ear, which worked. this, this all worked.

and there came his dad, staring me from up and down, before taking my hand in his and shaking it, looking deep into my soul, i felt it.

''I'-I'm D-dipper P-Pines.'' I spoke way too nervous, before he smiled and replied with an ''have a great night''. I guess I just wasn't anything like the rowdy boys she's dated before, I was Dipper, and that was already enough explanation.

________________________________________________________________________

"Dipper, are you alright?" Wendy asked as she noticed my nervous silence while she quietly was humming along to life on Mars by David Bowie which was playing from my phone, noticing how nervous I really have been all night.

"Y-yeah, definitely." Not. I was fucking shitting bricks sitting next to Wendy. I know that's an very unattractive way to explain my feelings, but it was the way I was feeling in reality. Wendy is the love of my life, and I have no doubts on that.