[11]

"Please don't say that. You and I aren't just anomalies. We are our own selves. We aren't controlled by anyone."

FRISK'S POV

Asriel and I went in the cafeteria. We felt like all prisoners stared at us. We were embarrassed of course. Our conversation on our cell made us the main topic of weirdness.

There was even one monster who asked us what are we talking about at our cell. He is tall and skinny. He looked like a lizard. He also has his third eye at his belly.

There was also one incident where one man pinned me in the wall and wouldn't stop until I say what me and Asriel are talking about.

He was tall but not skinny. He had a scared face. He also wore an eye patch.

G saw him pinning me. I don't know why he kicked him and won't stop. Was it because he hate that guy?

"Tch. You better back of punk." I heard G.
"Why, you her man?" The monster told G.
"You wanna hear a joke?" The man continued, "why does a man protect a lady?"
G said nothing.
"Because he LOVES her!" He felt pride. The monster felt that he is victorious because he found out that G loves me. Well, I still don't know if he does.

G smiled. He chucked silently.
"You wanna hear a better joke?" He told the monster. The monster trembled. "Why did the skeleton punch the man?" The monster was silent. "Because," G punched the man, "He was annoying the skeleton." G continued to torture the man.

I can not handle this. I was about to start when a cold wind walked up my spine. I shivered. Then, I heard a cold voice. "Frisk, wouldn't you want to stop the fight~?" They asked me.

I didn't reply. "Aww, why won't you say something?" I felt coldness in my shoulder. "Why won't you get in the fight? Why won't you protect the man? Why, won't you grab a knife and kill that stupid skeleton?" My hands began to tremble. Asriel noticed it.

"F-frisk! Are you alright?" He was nervous. I can feel it. "G-get out of my head! Stop! I don't need you!" I was terrified. "Frisk! Snap out of it! They are just tempting you!"

Everyone stared at us. G even stopped torturing the man. "Tehehehe. Why, don't you want justice?" The voice won't stop. "H-help me! Get out! I-i don't n-need you!" I tried to make them stop but they won't listen.

"Frisk! Stop! You are stronger than them! Stop it Frisk! You can control them!" I can't even believe in Asriel anymore... They are trying to control me again!

"Sweetheart, look at me." A calm, deep, familiar voice told me. I can't reconize who it belongs to. But, they comforted me. They put their hands on my shoulder... Chara's voice began to weaken.

"You can beat them, believe in yourself." The voice continues.

"I-i can't! They are controling me! I-i can't s-stop them!" I raised my voice.

"Sweetheart, believe in yourself." I heard their comforting voice again.

"Stop! Hahahahaha! You think you can beat me? No! Hahahahahaha! You can't! I will always win." Then, they controlled me.

"Hahahahahaha. I won!" I told them with a childish voice. "You never know how long it took for me to take over this body! Hahahahahahahahaha!"

"No! You won't control me!" I told them. My determination starts to weaken...

"Hehehehehehehe, goodbye Frisk." Those were the last words they said. They didn't spoke to me anymore.

I heard voices... but, I'm too weak to respond...

"F-frisk! Snap out of it! You can beat them!" "Sweetheart, please, don't give up!" "Call Undyne immediately! She should know what to do!" "Stop attacking them Frisk!"

The voices continued. But, I am too weak... If only I know what Chara will do. If only I never ended up in this prison. If only I stayed with Shell and Stelle...

I felt regret. I can't do anything. I'm too weak to even response to them. I'm too weak to fight Chara.

I can see the guards carrying my body to a room. They locked Chara in a chair. And there, I saw Undyne.

"Punk, what have I told you about hurting someone? You have gone far beyond that. You have killed 2 of my prisoners. Anderson and Brendel. Those 2 were one of the most fiercest prisoners in this jail and yet you managed to kill them? You are a lot stronger that I expected. You should be put with G ya know? Starting tommorrow."

I felt that Chara had let me control my body again... I was too weak to reply to Undyne so, I just nod.

I wasn't ready for G. I don't want to leave Asriel yet. There are more chances for Chara to control me again if Asriel left.

My thoughts continued to flow in my brain. I can't stop them. They are driving me crazy... please stop... please...

"Aggghhhhhhh... Stop! Please!" I shouted. I didn't notice Undyne, she seemed confused. "S-stop! Please! G-go away!" I continued, "D-don't! Stop! G-get away!"

"W-what?" I could hear Undyne stutter. "What in the name of Asgore are you saying kid?"

I can't stop myself again. My eyesight dimmished. Slowly, my body began to weaken.

I can hear Undyne commanding the guards to call someone.

All of them left the room except for Undyne who was panicking. Maybe she has never encountered a situation like mine.

---

"Nighty night Frisky..."

---

Those words repeat again and again. I can't stop them. Help me...

---

Hours have passed... many scientist and doctors came. Most of them are monsters... I can feel that they injected something. Maybe it is the reason why I can't move. They paralyzed me.

Then, they started to examine my physical appearance. They wrote down notes. It took about half an hour.

I then saw Undyne. She was talking to one monster scientist. They were outside so I couldn't hear them.

That is when I saw Asriel.

------------------------------------

*****

Cliff hangers. HAHAHAHAHAHA. You guys will probably hate me.