[8]

"I know who you are. You are just being controlled. Stop it."

"You don't know how my life goes. Stop saying that you know me cause ya really don't"

FRISK'S POV

"Wait. My cellmate is going to be a boy?! WHAT THE HECK." I don't want my cellmate to be a boy. There are so much things he can do to me. Perverts! Stay out. There shall be no lemons in this book. Just. Fluff. And a little Yaoi/Gay.

"I KNOW THAT BUT THE GUARDS WILL TAKE MORE SAFETY MEASURES. DON'T WORRY." Undyne told me. "What's his name Undyne?" I asked her.

She hesitated at first but she told me. "His name... is ugh. His name is Asriel."

Asriel... What a lovely name it is.

"Asriel. What a lovely name it is." I told her.

'CHARA are you controlling me again?'

Sorry. The name Asriel seems familiar. Can I please control your body once more. Please?

She begged me. I don't want her to control my body anymore because she might attempt to kill one of the prisoners.

But, Chara was so helpless. Yup. HAMILTON IT IS. Also, me and my friends are making an account for our collabs. We are going to make a book called Hamilverse. More about this at the end of the chapter.

She looked so helpless. I want to help her but, I also don't. She might kill another person. I won't let that happen. But, I can't fight back. I want to help her. So I said yes and after that... I can't feel anything. I can't even see or do anything. I'm like in a void.

CHARA'S POV

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Poor little Frisk. She is too naive. She doesn't know my real plans yet... HAHAHAHAHA.

"Hey. Let's not waste time. Let him in." I finally told her. She let Asriel in and locked our cell.

I started. "Hi, my name is F-" He didn't let me finish. "Chara is the name. Correct?"

What, how did he know my name!? That boy is so weird.

"W-what! How did y-you know?" Curiosity overpowered me once more.

"Don't you remember me?

"N-no. But I'm not really Chara. I'm Chara but the body I'm controlling isn't mine." I told Asriel.

"But you still know me! Right?"

"No. I do not remember you. And I'd rather forget the past. And I'd rather forget you Azzy." Why did I refer to him as Azzy? I it my past memories? Nah. It will just get in my way.

"Why? Why? WHY!?" He yelled at me. I was a bit shocked because from what I have observed,  he was a jolly person and just now, he somehow shouted at me.

"Excused me? Why are you so mad Azzy?" That word, Azzy, why did I say that? I have remembered something about that name that I can't just recall.

"Pfftttt. Azzy, I remember when you used to call me Azzy. Hahaha. Did you remember that time Chara?" He was back to normal. Does he have a split personality disorder?

"I still remembered when we share our secrets to each other everytime. That is why I know you are stil in there Chara. Even though you changed... a lot, I know that you are still you. I know you very well Chara." He continued, "No matter what uou say I'm still your (adoptive) brother. And no matter you hate me, you will still feel regret. We love each other Chara. I know this because you said so before."

"And anything you say won't change my mind about me forgeting the past." I told him with a cold heart. He doesn't seem to be affected that much.

"And anything you say won't affect my love for you." CAN BE CONSIDERED YAOI IF YOU CONSIDER CHARA AS A BOY.

"So you are saying that you know me very well?" He replied with a nod. "Hahahahahahaha. You don't know anything about me!" I could feel that his Determination is rising.

"No. I won't let that you think that I'm just a shit in your life! Chara. Try to remember me. Try to remember Dad and Mom. Our family! Remember us Chara!"

I don't take orders from bastards so I replied. "No! I am the boss of myself! You can't boss me around!"

He tried many ways for me to remember my past. None of his methods worked for me.

I tried to say him once again. "You think I'm the person you thought I was? Wrong! I have changed. So don't treat me as your old friend.

All of the methods were boring until the cell door opened.

It was breakfast.

"Heh. I think this method will prove that you cared for me." He then took Frisk's watch.

Shit. I didn't even noticed the fucking watch. What will Frisk say if she found out that I lost it? She would never let me borrow her body anymore. And I still need to gain her trust in order to complete my plan.

I chased him. I want to get Frisk's watch back.

We chased each other to the cafeteria. A laugh went out of my mouth. I guess I was just not in my normal self. "LITTLE BRAT! YOU WILL PAY!"

"Hehehe. You have to admit. This is fun. Are you enjoying this?" He told me.

I don't know why I was enjoying chasing Asriel. Why should I enjoy this?

"Just give me Frisk's fucking watch."

"Heh. Not until you admit I know you very well."

"I won't admit anything that is not true."

We chased each other until I saw Asriel bump into G.

"Look what we have here, a newbie. Have you heard the rules in this prison?" He warned him.

"First- " I cut him, "No one gets in that shitty skeleton's way." I continued. "Next, no one beats the fuck out of him. Last every bastard that is dumb enough to follow him must follow him."

I can see that he was annoyed by me. I was obviously praying that we would fight again then I'll have the chance to take his soul and crush it.

I was hoping that he would punch me but instead he told me, "You think Imma punch ya beautiful face? I mean, you are probably not the owner of that body and if I did punch ya, you would lie to the owner of that body... Anyways, I've got a question for ya, who the fuck are you? And I'm not asking about the real owner of the body, I'm asking about ya name, ya real name..."

I hesitated at first... my plans would probably ruined if at least 1 thing would go wrong. G can tell Frisk I had not been using her body properly and she might not let me borrow her body again. I also have a few time before the time that Frisk gave me will end.

I need to use that time properly.

I didn't say my name to G instead I told him this, "Why does your nonexisting brain care? As if I will tell my name to you without any exchange."

*******
Hamilverse is a book me and my friends we will make in the future.

Hamilverse is basically Undertale AUs that was combined to form a multiverse named HAMILVERSE.

Hamilverse will be posted in another profile. But we have not created that profile yet because we have not made it yet. Duh.

Next. Sorry I haven't published this chapter before.

VEEERRRRRRYYYYYYYYY slow update. Our school just finished the first quarter and we are completing our requirements.

Really sorry for the slow update.