🎃[16] Halloween Special [16]🎃

"Sans! Please! Snap out of it! I'm begging you!" Frisk pleaded Sans but Sans didn't listen. "I am already in my proper self. You just don't understand that because your brain is just the size of my love interest for you!"

"Just give up Frisk! He is not going to listen to you. He is under my control now. He won't listen to your fucking words. He will listen to only me!"

FRISK'S POV

"Guard number 45, Leslei, how did Frisk do this night?" One man asked my friend. Leslei took a look at me. "She did not sleep because G was snoring loud this night sir." Leslei replied. His boss glared at me for a minute or two. "Guard number 37, Frank, wake G up." He looked at one man. Frank was quite short but is muscular. "Yes sir!" Frank opened the cell. Some guards hand cuffed me while others hand cuffed G.

"WAKE UP YOU FUCKING SKELETON!!!" Frank yelled at G. He was shaking G non-stop. "STOP SLEEPING AND GET YOUR ASS UP G!!! WAKE UP!!!"

"Fine you little piece of shit. You don't have to shake me ya know." G woke up. His hands were already handcuffed. "You wouldn't wake up if I won't yell and shake you." Frank told G in a calmer state than before.

You know, you would not wake up everyday with this crap if you just follow me Frisky~

Chara spoke to me again. But, I know the method that can stop them. I will just ignore them like Undyne said. You know, you can't just IGNORE me now Frisky~ I am more powerful today and you cannot ignore that fact.

They would not stop. They spoke to me again and again. Every word they say became louder and louder every second.

'Stop it Chara!' I told them.
Tee hehehe~ No I would not.
'Chara! Stop! I'm begging you!'
Hmmmm, so you want me to shut up... well let's play a game then.
'W-what k-kind of g-game?'
If you win, I will let you choose what I will do or not do. But if you lose, tee hehehe~ Let's just say... I WILL GET TO CONTROL YOU AGAIN  =).
'B-but, I-i.'
Shhhh, I know you want to play the game. So just listen to the rules...
Well, you just need to survive this whole day without getting killed... but, you are allowed to kill.
There, as simple as that and with that you can win a game!

I wondered why Chara created a game like that... there must be a twist to the game. 'Just start the game already.' I told them. They laughed childishly. Let the games begin! =)

They left me with those words. Then, the lights went out. After a minute or two, all the guards were gone. Lights began to appear but with a shade of red. Blood red to be exact. Handprints appeared everywhere. They were color red, as thick as blood and smells like blood.

Then, the speakers were turned on. It was Undyne but with a more childish voice. "Hehehe! Calling the attention of all prisoners. You can now escape. In order for you to escape, you must be the last man standing here. Go to me at my office at the end of the day and show me the souls of the prisoners you have killed. Hehehehe! Let the killing, begin."

Our handcuffs vanished. G also vanished. I cannot see any prisoner roaming around our cell. I was alone... I have decided to be a loner this time. I decided not to kill, I'll just wait.

Lights flickered. 1 and half an hour passed. Yet, there are still no actions that happend.

Then, I remembered Asriel. His cell must be opened now. He can die out there!

I wanted to help him but I also want to survive. I'm now being selfish. I wanted to help him so bad. But, I know, he will not let me die.

So, without thinking, I went upstairs. Silence filled the atmosphere. Red lights flickered. "Asriel! Asriel! Where are you?!" I shouted. Hoping that only Asriel heard my voice.