Skating Back Home.

I don't belong here. Maybe I belong in this world, but not this environment, not around these people. There are a few people here like me. We don't belong here. We're different and we're dying because if it. You die if you're different. Here, in this college, around these people we're losers, crazy, loners, and stupid. I'm just tired of the people around me and how phoney everyone is. Even the feelings are fake. No one truly loves you for you; they love who they want you to be. But there are the rare people, who like you. Want to be with you with who you really are. They respect you, accept you and stand by your side. Sometimes the people who you least accept it from end up being there for you and the ones you've had hopes from leave you hanging.

This year in college what I've learned is that people are liars. They say they will change, that they want to change for you. Then they turn around and do the same shit and cry when you don't forgive them. People never change. They either end up lying to you or lying to themselves. It just sucks that people who you never accept it from end up doing it.

So here's my story, my life in college. I was really excited for all of it but now I just want to get back home, back to my old self, the crazy, stupid me. The one I felt comfortable with, the one I can relate to. This is my journey of losing myself in the crowd and struggling to find her back. Welcome back to my life.