2.

"Hiiii," I blushed as I walk out of my house, I was still living at Betty's house even if I did not talk to her. Seems like she had the decency to not throw me out, I walked towards Michael and Calum who were in a car and had come to pick me and Amy up. But Amy did not tag along with us because Luke called her up in the morning and they went for shopping as Luke realized that he did not have one good outfit for college.

"Hey babe," Michael pouted and then smiled as I got into the car and sat down next to him.

"I feel like a driver now," Calum sighed.

"Good to see that you know where you stand," Michael replied to him and then looked over at me, "Babe, you look so hot,"

"I'm wearing the same thing as yesterday!" I blushed even harder.

"You looked hot yesterday too," he shrugged, "Calum, now please close your eyes so I can kiss her,"

"I wanted to watch porn anyway, so why don't you entertain me?" Calum smirked.

"I will cut your balls," Michael said.

Before Calum could reply anything more nasty I cut them off, "You guys excited?"

"Tommy said college is just like school, there's just more people," Calum shrugged.

"I woke up with twitter spam asking me which college we are going to be in," Michael laughed.

It had totally slipped out of my mind that 5 seconds of summer had gotten really popular because of their covers and also because in summer vacation, they opened up for Hot Chelle Rae - yep that really cool band and they had become really popular in Australia and had a little fan following in other countries.

"Oh yeah, you guys are famous," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be jealous," Calum replied, "one day you'll be famous for your kickass skating,"

"I'm still mad at you for giving up on football because of your band," I told him.

"Sorry!" he replied, "Music is my babe,"

"That's what you used to say about football too," I replied.

"But now he's committed to his babe, you see," Michael said.

"Whatever," I snapped.

"You're getting so worked up about this," Calum chuckled, "We aren't even in school anymore. So not like it actually mattered,"

"Fuck yourself," I muttered.

Michael kissed my cheek and I looked at him, confused. He just shrugged, "I just felt a little left out," he said.

Calum groaned because he knew what was coming next, I just laugh and press my lips on Michael's.

**

We made our way into the college and man, it was huge. My nervousness was in my throat and I would puke it all out in a span of 5 seconds.

"We're in the same class," Michael held my hand and intertwined our fingers, "quit worrying,"

"Yeah, Em," Calum held my other hand and did the same, "Whatever happens just know that two losers will always be there for you,"

I smiled at how lucky I was lucky

to have such amazing people in my life. We walked into our class and I sat with Michael whereas Calum sat with some girl we did not know in order to be social.

"Hi," she said in order to start a conversation.

"Hey!" Calum replied.

Michael looked at me and winked, he used to do that. Even in school, whenever we were in between classes he would look at me and wink or smirk and then look away. It was cute but it also made me want to kiss him and I had to resist it.

"My sister told me you guys would be in college but I thought she was joking," the girl said.

"Ah, well, we did not really expect people to actually notice that we were going to college," Michael replied awkwardly.

"You guys are really popular, at least in Sydney." she said, "By the way, I'm Ashley,"

"Hey," I joined the conversation.

"Yeah, hey," she looked at me just for a fraction of a second, "Michael, have I got your name right?" she asked Michael.

"Yep, that's absolutely correct," Michael smiled, "and this is my girlfriend Emizie," he introduced me.

"Oh?" Ashley replied, "Hi, Emizie,"

I just found that really weird. Like, I did not know if it was just me or she was actually so cold towards me?