1.

Tomorrow would be the first day of college. I was nervous, excited and really looking forward for it. I had no clue how it would be like and I felt really lucky to be experiencing it with my boyfriend and my best friends - Calum, Amy and Luke. I really wished Tommy and Erin were here too but I chose not to drag my mood down because of it. Tommy's college started today and I was glad that he had text'd  me about everything that was happening and also texting me about the people he already did not like - he was so social.

I was doing the usual, hanging out around Erin's place with Michael. I was considering how I should just settle in his room because lately both of us just ended up hanging out in his room. Today we were hanging out with Amy, Lola and Calum, too.

I was really tired and the fuck up was that the college was in the morning - like, where is my freedom again? Michael was kind of upset with me because I was going to take college very seriously and pay attention on studies and stuff. Well, whatever. 

"Kiss me harder," he said.

"Huh?" I asked.

He smirked, "you're thinking about us having sex, right? So kiss me harder in your imagination,"

I just rolled my eyes, "I am totally doing that because having it in real life with you is just horrible. At least you're good in bed in my imagination,"

"Emizie, take that back," he scowled.

"Nope, not doing that," I teased him.

"I believe so, like.. you can try other guys!" he spoke and then reconsidered what he had said, "No... don't you dare do that,"

I just laughed, "babe, you're so cute,"

"I know and I go hard, too," he pouted.

"Yes, very hard," 

"You guys are disturbing, really," Lola whined, "I miss Erin,"

"As if," I scoffed, "I told you he went to America, and he doesn't even talk to you,"

"Well, whenever you both get so... whatever," she rolled her eyes, "I talk to him,"

"Why do you tag along then?" I asked.

"Because Michael always calls me here and you end up tagging along," she explained.

"I'm his girlfriend!" I protested.

"Sadly!" She shrugged.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," I heard Tommy entering Michael's room, "I figured you guys would be in here,"

"Omg," I heard Lola whisper very slowly, I'm sure Tommy wouldn't even have heard it. Michael sighed looking at Lola, he had asked Lola to move on from Tommy since Tommy never gave her attention or even considered her. He was her best friend so I could understand why he got mad at Lola for always having that annoying crush on Tommy when all she got was ignorance.

I'd be lying if I said that Tommy had no idea, we all knew about it. But Tommy never mentioned it or even spoke about her when she wasn't around. That could be because she always treated me badly, but maybe not. Maybe Tommy just wasn't into girls anymore. Maybe he was dating Erin.. because.. honestly, it had been ages since he had a relationship or even a crush on a girl.

"Sup!" I smiled and fist bumped him.

"This girl in my college kept running into me it was hilarious," he started talking, "I text'd you that but yeah I made friends! And well, my day wasn't that bad. I can't believe I'm in college."

"Hey bro! Didn't hear you come!" Calum entered the room with Amy.

Calum and Amy had gone to get us cold drinks and cheetos, "Yeahh," Amy replied, "How was your day?"

"I was just telling them that it was fabalicious," Tommy grinned.

Lately, Tommy had started making up his own words. It was annoying as fuck but I saw Lola giggle at it from the corner of my eye. I hate Lola but her crush on Tommy was the most adorable thing ever. She's been having it for a very long time, so it must be some real feelings there.

"Hey, Tommy," she finally said.

"Hi," Tommy replied simply, "Yeah, Amy, that's what I was saying. It was swaggerful, man! I made friends! I literally thought I would be alone but that girl I kept running into, introduced herself to me and bam! we clicked so well, so we're like friends now,"

"What's her name?" Amy asked excitedly.

"Aleen," Tommy replied.

I saw Lola sighing and getting up to leave, making Michael turn all snappy, "Yeah, Amy and Emizie are the only ones talking here," he said.

"What?" Tommy asked.

"Nothing," Michael snapped.

"I'll go and see her," I whispered in his ear.

"You both will just start arguing," he whispered back, "I'll go,"

"I won't!" I insisted, "I really wanna do this,"

"Fine," he replied.

"Please don't break Tommy's nose," I bit my lower lip.

He laughed loudly distracting Calum, Amy and Tommy from their conversation, they just ignored us later and he kissed me slightly, "alright."

I got up and looked up for Lola around the house and finally found her sitting in the balcony, "you're here," I huffed.

"Go away," she wiped her tears.

"You're crying?" I asked and sat next to her, "For real?"

"He just doesn't like me!" she cried.

"He's an idiot," I replied.

"Its okay, its whatever. I'm just going to get over it," she replied.

"You know it's not whatever," I said.

"It is. I don't fucking care," she muttered.

"Lola, you could go on forever acting like you don’t care and kissing strangers to rid the of the thought of him from your head. You can forever convince yourself that the burn of vodka is more soothing than his voice, and the cold wind more comforting than his arms. Or, you could just admit to yourself that you miss him and no amount of apathy and misguided actions can change that. You want him. It hurts like hell to admit that, but you have to. Otherwise you’ll keep missing the ghost of him forever. And you deserve more than a ghost in your heart," I said.

"Then what do I do?" She asked, irritated.

"First, stop dressing up like you're easy," I said.

"Really?" she asked, "Well, I thought this was sexy,"

"It is. It is very sexy!" I replied, "But its not you,"

"Not me?" she asked, nervously.

"Michael tells me all about you, you're really not who you come off as," I said.

"Okay, so... I'll just dress up better?" she said.

"No, you'll be yourself," I smiled.

"Thank you. You're not that bad," she replied.