16.

3 months later.

"Emizie, wake up!" I heard Amy yell like a maniac.

"Urghhh, no!" I groaned.

"Emizie." she said sternly.

"Fine!" I shot my eyes open, "What's even there today? Why won't you let me sleep?"

"Erin's coming!" she exclaimed.

"Oh my god!" I sat up erect, as if I wasn't being a lazy fuck 2 minutes back, "OH MY GOD YES!"

"We've gotta go meet him, dumbass!" Betty said.

"Yes! Yes!" I grinned, "I'll go take a bath!"

***

"Erinnnnnnn!" Amy yelled as we entered the house.

"I'm right here!" he called out, "in my room!"

We ran upstairs noticing that Tommy and Lola were already present, "Erinnnnnnn!" I exclaimed and I jumped on Erin in order to hug him, but since I am Emizie, who can't be cute to save a life, I ended up falling on him.

"Is that Emizie?" I heard Calum speaking.

Feeling alarmed I got up and saw that they were all skyping Calum and Luke.

"Hi!" I said, smiling at them. It had been so long I spoke to them.

"How have you been?!" Calum asked excitedly, "How's life?! Give me your number! I got a new one because we're in UK! Oh god, you've lost weight?! Or is it just this camera playing tricks on me? Are you eating properly? What have you been doing? You've literally lost contact with me! Do you know how much I have to tell you?!"

"And I thought I was the one who came back from America," Erin mocked.

I laughed, "Calum, I'll answer all of those questions when I text you. Just take down my number,"

"Cool," Tommy muttered, "Emizie, Amy, Betty, that's it! We gotta do something with our lives. Look at these three bastards, Erin is rolling. Calum and Luke living their dreams and shit. And then there's Lola! She just got signed as one of Katy Perry's backup dancer!"

"WHAT?!" Me, Amy and Betty yelled together.

"Yup," she nodded.

"That's great!" Luke said.

"It's the best!" I said, "I love Katy Perry!"

"Tommy is gonna be there with me, though. I'm just so nervous about this whole thing," Lola spoke.

"Awwww, that's so cute!" Betty exclaimed.

Erin started giggling and Tommy rolled his eyes, "You have such a girly giggle,"

"I'm always appreciating the feminine in me," Erin shrugged.

"Why were you laughing anyway?" Tommy asked.

"It's just... I never imagined you guys dating,"

"Erin!" Amy slapped his arm, "Lola's crush on Tommy was so obvious!"

"That's true," Calum said, "She was the one to ask him out,"

"Expected," Erin said, "Tommy is so scared of girls, anyway,"

"You guys remind me of George and Fred, I don't know why," I spoke to Tommy and Erin.

"I know, right?!" Amy replied.

Everyone groaned and Luke said, "Not again you guys. I am not skyping just to hear Harry Potter references again!"

"Shut up, Luke!" Amy snapped, "Go away if you don't wanna hear it,"