13.

Moving in was a bad idea. I couldn't adjust with Michael's patterns at all. It made me look like a bitch but I had a problem with his sleeping patterns, eating patterns and all of that. Honestly, there was something totally different that was bothering me but I just couldn't get myself to say it to Michael. I was beyond scared to do that. He came home late due to recordings and I was really upset about it. But soon, I joined the college football team which annoyed Michael because he thought it was making me tired.

"Em?" He called out from the living room.

"Hey," I mumbled as I walked from the bedroom to the living room.

"Hi," he smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey," I said again.

He slowly pressed his lips on mine, "I missed you,"

"I missed you, too," I said.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Fine," I replied.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"What? Why?!" I asked, surprised.

"I don't know. For whatever I did. You've been so distant. We haven't even kissed properly eversince you moved in," He said.

"Its not your fault," I sighed and took a step away from him, "Its just.."

"What is it?" he asked, "Tell me what is it!"

"Stop yelling at me!" I snapped.

"Just tell me!" he snapped back, "I hate it when you act...so...distant!"

"I'm that kind of a person," I rubbed my temple, "Its just me, okay?"

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes, "If you don't wanna tell me then fine! I'm going to sleep, I'm tired anyway,"

"Don't be like this," I whined.

"Like what? Don't be worried about you? I shouldn't be worried about my own girlfriend?!" he yelled.

"Stop getting so mad at me!" I snapped, "I missed my periods, okay?! I fucking missed my periods! In less than two weeks you're gonna go on a tour and be away from me for 6 months! I'm just so irritated about everything!"

"When was your date?" he asked, biting his lower lip.

"Last week," I said.

"Uh, and we had -"

"A week before that," I cut him off.

"Those things take time, you're not pregnant, obviously," he relaxed.

"I don't know. I've never been pregnant before," I muttered.

"You're not," he said, "we used protection. Plus, you're being moody because of the delay,"

"But I don't ever miss them!" I snapped.

"It's probably because of stress and change in atmosphere, Emizie!" he yelled.

"How do you know?!" I asked.

"Because we had an entire answer on this issue in 8th grade!" he answered.

"URGHH I DON'T KNOW," I yelled.

"Will you calm down?" he pulled me closer again, "We'll take a test if you want,"

"I'm scared," I hugged him as a tear rolled down my cheek, "I'm so scared,"

"Why is that?" he asked.

"Everything is going to change. All of you are going to go away, I'm not sure if I can survive without you, so far away,"

"Emizie," he kissed my forehead, "We'll figure out everything, okay?"

"I just feel like you're going to leave me for your dream.." I trailed off, "I really want you to be more successful than you are but I don't want you to leave me."

"I'm not going to leave you," he said calmly.

"Distance ruins relationships," I cried.

"I'll take you with me if that is possible," he muttered.

"I can't go," I squeezed my eyes shut, "I have my entire life left here,"

"I know..." he said, "I don't know, Emizie. I don't know,"

I looked up at him, "I love you a lot Michael. You're the only guy I have ever loved."

"I know babe," he said, "You're the only one who's ever loved and accepted me for who I am. I love you so much, too,"

I kissed him, "I never want to lose you,"

"You won't ever lose me," he mumbled into the kiss.

**

they're sO CUTE. I think this story gets over in more three to four chapters and then there will be a third book LOL I'M SO OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY IM SORRY.

also I've started a new fanfic called Hit The Lights. I would really appreciate if you guys checked it out.

thanks for reading. love you!!! Bye!